Important question regarding the 360 team.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Console: Headset:
First of all, I'm serious about this so don't think about spamming or saying something stupid. I've talked to MM about this.

I'm gonna be direct. I wanna play as DM on the 360 for BO, MW2, and maybe MW3 if my brother or I buy it.

I've played Hardcore S&D with a few people on here and I'm pretty decent on it. Not gonna say I'm a beast but I have my moments. Zack have seen some of those moments. :D I got tired of playing the regular ones and prefer hardcore better than the regular.

I could play more often now since I'm in college and summer is here. It'd be fun playing with you guys again.. Last time I played with DM was on mohh1 and RR.

I could possible try and recruit new people too!

Soooo, can I? :D If not, then, at least I tried. No hard feelings. I only play for fun, though I'd love to play with a clan.

P.S. It raises another questions. Idk if it's in another thread or something but, who's in the 360 team?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I'll get you a tryout, but our GB team currently only does Core Gameplay, and thats what your tryout will be, so practice up on that. Unless someone wants to make a HC GB BO Team...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

We Play S&D. You tryout will consist of some reg pub matches and see how your Teamwork etc is and mb a 1v1. So egt your try hard panties on :)

Stream:

Queen Macy

Haha okay xD

But who else plays in the 360 team?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i wanna try out also. and i believe morbid Oj and roy play on 360 team im nt sure

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member

P.S. It raises another questions. Idk if it's in another thread or something but, who's in the 360 team?
I'm considering asking. =/ I don't know yet really, but I'd like to be able to train with the team once I get MW3.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

I didn't even know you had a 360 RC? I thought you were a Sony guy.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Nah I'm a everything guy, I try not to take sides. Anyway, why you think I got that Halo siggy for? ;D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Well it seems like we are having a lot of people sign up for 360. Maybe we should make another team? That way we wont have 20 people on one GB team.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

? What do you mean what does it mean. All im saying is that people are getting more and more active on our 360 section and it is pointless to have 20 people on one GB team so we should make another thats all lol.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
? What do you mean what does it mean. All im saying is that people are getting more and more active on our 360 section and it is pointless to have 20 people on one GB team so we should make another thats all lol.
it just seemed like a cheap shot toward my PS3 team.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Oh nonononono not all at bro, sorry didn't mean it that way. <3

Stream:

Queen Macy

I say I lead the hardcore GB 'cause I'm so cool. :D Lmao jk :p But seriously, I'd wanna join the hardcore one uber bad!