Hope MW3 isnt dissapointing..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey heres some mw3 gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxtyDvINoA&feature=related

and im not much of a gaming critic, but this kinda looks meh... im not saying "boooh same old shit" i mean, there isnt really too many ways to make a shooter different, but atleast they couldve added some things like maybe shooting through a wall with noobtubes or something like in bf3, this is a 3rd succesful game and yet they cant even add anything actualy big, but little minor things, hopefully atleast itl have good hit detection and so on.

oh and that M4 doesnt even look that nice, the scope add on thing on top looks terrible.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Hated MW2, not getting it. BTW am I the only one that things this looks like a mission from MW2 lol?

7:50 = MW2 Predator Missle.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
they cant even put in alot of sorts of ak47's ... i mean cmon just ak 47 is old news, theres ak 47m, aek 971, and alot other but wow...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
BUYIN IT. IDGAF SMD STFU FAGGOTS
LMAO you ok?

I think its going to be the same thing like mw2 with new attachements and weapons. The graphics look similar and gameplay is similar. The game will still be popular because it is a Call Of Duty game. I might buy it but i know for a face im buying BF3. They need to make Call of Duty games have something big. COD4 was a big hit because it bought a new way to play shooters. And also Spec ops is a horrible coop mode.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LMFAO wow that helicopter crash is sooooo stupid. hat kind of helicopter gets shot down and goes at u sideways? takes out the back of the heli and UR still up in the air?

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
LMFAO this game looks so much like Medal of Honor, hope it is nothing like that game

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Well, IW is doing the single player, and we yet to see what's going on with multiplayer do we?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
This will probably be a patched version of MW2. (Without the bullshit like commando and danger close)