hello guys

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Man, I swear, I WILL NOT LEAVE a clan unless the leader disbands it, if you are on RR ask x-LethalSkill-x, he is Ultimate-Badass, he was trying to invite me to his Death Shooters clan, which had a lot of good players, even pros, but i didnt join because i was waiting for my old clan. But now it hasnt been remaked...

DM4L is dead on RR. I havent seen DUKE, Batman or the other guys for a long time. I hope you guys would come back.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Man, I swear, I WILL NOT LEAVE a clan unless the leader disbands it, if you are on RR ask x-LethalSkill-x, he is Ultimate-Badass, he was trying to invite me to his Death Shooters clan, which had a lot of good players, even pros, but i didnt join because i was waiting for my old clan. But now it hasnt been remaked...

DM4L is dead on RR. I havent seen DUKE, Batman or the other guys for a long time. I hope you guys would come back.

Lethalskill?? lmao he got LVP during a no aa

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

ult(lethal) aint that good....im newer than him..and i pwn him..and i never get lvp..aa or no aa lol

Stream:

R

ReminderR

Hello guys, i'm a RR player.
I started to play RR in the last few months of 2009 but i just played RR for a few days then i quit. In June 2010, i stayed at my uncle house about a month to watch FIFA World Cup 2010. Because his wifi router was always 24/7 and that was summer time so i started playing RR Multiplayer again. I always got LVP almost every game i played
but i met some pro players like Thefalling, DARk_Kimbo, BulliesShouldDie and Kinetic9_, they helped me a lot. And now i think im a OK player, can pwn noobs and play well against pros.

I think i will quit this game when i have every gold medals ( now there are only 2 medals that i havent gotten: Maquis Hunter and Allure) and 1000 TDM wins ( I now have 423...)

P.S: I really want to join DM clan in RR, but its members are inactive.
Guys, i know that DM is the best clan in RR, but what about the other games like MOHH2, FTB3,...
Old guys like DM_Batman, DUKE666 or Tor should play RR back
get off the handheld

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yo sol, welcome to the site. I wouldn't mind t/o you, if thats ok withTom and Gaza.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Of course Bro, but if Tom or Gaza is cool with it.
I'm going on rr now.

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

gaza dont really like me last i knew :( but tom should be cool w. me :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol mental...your gonna notice alot about MV...just watch and see
lmao id say that for QS. but like he said "watch and see...." i wont even have to point anything out. and kyles right, its not like hes a commander or something, oh right he was on RR, which i think faild idk... anyways.

oh and MV is not sensitive lmao wtf? we dnt get mad when someone says that they won or something.

but like mentalist said, lets drop it before shit starts again. and hopefuly MV will war DM on mohh2 soon.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member

Cause they retired whackstick

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lmao Rico, you do like that stick.
But may I suggest, if you guys are ever gonna come back, NOW is the time.
No lag atm.
And a few pro clans around.