hello guys

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hello guys, i'm a RR player.
I started to play RR in the last few months of 2009 but i just played RR for a few days then i quit. In June 2010, i stayed at my uncle house about a month to watch FIFA World Cup 2010. Because his wifi router was always 24/7 and that was summer time so i started playing RR Multiplayer again. I always got LVP almost every game i played
but i met some pro players like Thefalling, DARk_Kimbo, BulliesShouldDie and Kinetic9_, they helped me a lot. And now i think im a OK player, can pwn noobs and play well against pros.

I think i will quit this game when i have every gold medals ( now there are only 2 medals that i havent gotten: Maquis Hunter and Allure) and 1000 TDM wins ( I now have 423...)

P.S: I really want to join DM clan in RR, but its members are inactive.
Guys, i know that DM is the best clan in RR, but what about the other games like MOHH2, FTB3,...
Old guys like DM_Batman, DUKE666 or Tor should play RR back

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Solar.Contact the leader of the RR team which is gaza.Or contact rc-blazer (if he's not grounded anymore).

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
oh nvm TD got renamed into this clan called TX

but he wants to join it too

watch out for this guy still.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Forget about TX thing, i dont want to join it anymore because now it has some private members ( i know that they arent really private, it must be the other accounts of the other TD members).

Lots of players in DM are inactive.
And don't worry about my loyalty, i WILL NEVER leave a clan unless the leader disband it.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Forget about TX thing, i dont want to join it anymore because now it has some private members ( i know that they arent really private, it must be the other accounts of the other TD members).

Lots of players in DM are inactive.
And don't worry about my loyalty, i WILL NEVER leave a clan unless the leader disband it.
Ive heard that before...

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

sup bowz :)
i gotta ask u somethin,but i dont know if i showed post it here :O

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
QS quit M-V? What?