Hello again.

Stream:

Frequence

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Well Im not sure if I did anything wrong but the thread was closed and I didnt have a chance to answer any questions.

My names Nick and I play PS3, I just got BO2 and Im actually writing this as Im waiting for the update to download.

My favorite color is squirrel and my favorite food is yellow. :)

But I was reading the other forum and thank you DM Deathrow for being nice. That den guy doesn't sound like a very nice person.

I found this site just fartin around looking for people to play BO2 with, but if the same people who were being douchebags in the other thread play PS3 I'll go ahead and say Im not at all interested in playing with them.

Hope y'all have some more mature palyers if so give me PSNs and I'll holla!

Thank you :)

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
lol my psn is M_Rico13 havent gotten much of a chance to play BO2 bc the semester is ending and all my teachers have us turn shit in before Thanksgiving break but you can add me if you'd like.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
PsN : Darken_Raiden

Mostly play bo2 for fun

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Den, knock it off, last warning.

Welcome frequence! I myself am on the 360, but i am sure some of the PS3 members would be glad to play with you! Enjoy the forums.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Hey man I apologize for being a jerk in the last thread. I also apologize to DR if I came off pushy, which I whole heartledly did not intend to do.

Add me on ps3 if you want: Kinger145

Also I don't have BO2 as I have may have stated before

Stream:

Frequence

Corporal
I havnt tried the zombies yet, but omg this game is so fun. DM Bowser, Im not huge on them but if you need me to fill a spot on a team I'll work my hardest

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome to the site frequence!

i play ps3 black ops 2 sparingly so if you wanna play send me an add!

xFouR1TwOx

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Welcome, I am just XBOX now... selling my PS3 on friday :)

But welcome and have fun!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lol god knows Hunt, haven't seen him before.
Anyway, welcome back man. :) I'm RC, or Jack, whatever you feel like calling me. I just play Halo 4 and BF3 on the 360 everynow and then. Still glad to see you here. :p

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Welcome to the site. I am an old member that just checks in everyone once in a while so it is always great to see new faces showing up on the here. Hope you enjoy your stay.