Hasy23 Intro

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Hey, I'm Hasy23.
I play 360 and my GT is Hasy23... haha.
I've played with quite a few of you before, including Wiick3d or however his name is spelled, Victomize, Killer, OldManJenkins, and Brawler.
I usually play MW2, but I have CoD5 and GoW2, and in MW2 I play S&D, Headquarters, Demolition, or GW.

I'm generally pretty ridiculous over voice chat, and I like to think that I'm fun to play with. I have done GB before, and am willing to do it again if the opportunity presents itself.

If you ever join a game with me and I am negative or just sucking in general, it might be my brother playing. I share this account with him, and he sucks monkey nuts.

On that note, this little post is done.ilucartman...These emotes are legitspamcan

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

lol nice and admin please turn this sucka green thanks! :)

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Hey Hasy I remember you. Welcome to DM! Nice to have you in the clan. =]

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Haha thanks guys, I like the 30 second response time haha

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome man. ridiculous over the mic thats what i like haha. good luck to you on the 360 team!

Blokhead

Brigadier General
lol, I randomly met him in mosh pit tonight on MW2 and saw he had DM for his clan tag, so I had to ask the question. Oh, and just a friendly note to you, when you played with me, I sucked because I only play Hardcore :D

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!

Welcome.We are growing.We will soon take over the gaming community...then the us...then the world!!!lol jp.

Blokhead

Brigadier General
I was using Ninja Pro, thank you very much lol. I get so bored with MW2 now, its not even funny. I just decided to start going around with the .44 and a tac knife. Oh and I also 31-0 on rundown, and it put me in the game with 4:00 left :D

• New threads
  • Latest posts
  • Hottest threads
  • Most viewed

About Us

Do you want to stay up to date on all the latest CoD news & leaks? We're here to help with that. Do you exhibit bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us. Are you looking to join a Team? Or a Team looking for members? We can help with that too.

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Views
Members
Latest member
MV Headshotz
Top Bottom