Hasy23 Intro

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey, I'm Hasy23.
I play 360 and my GT is Hasy23... haha.
I've played with quite a few of you before, including Wiick3d or however his name is spelled, Victomize, Killer, OldManJenkins, and Brawler.
I usually play MW2, but I have CoD5 and GoW2, and in MW2 I play S&D, Headquarters, Demolition, or GW.

I'm generally pretty ridiculous over voice chat, and I like to think that I'm fun to play with. I have done GB before, and am willing to do it again if the opportunity presents itself.

If you ever join a game with me and I am negative or just sucking in general, it might be my brother playing. I share this account with him, and he sucks monkey nuts.

On that note, this little post is done.ilucartman...These emotes are legitspamcan

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol nice and admin please turn this sucka green thanks! :)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Hey Hasy I remember you. Welcome to DM! Nice to have you in the clan. =]

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Haha thanks guys, I like the 30 second response time haha

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Welcome to the site and DM hasy. Best of luck!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
welcome man. ridiculous over the mic thats what i like haha. good luck to you on the 360 team!

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
lol, I randomly met him in mosh pit tonight on MW2 and saw he had DM for his clan tag, so I had to ask the question. Oh, and just a friendly note to you, when you played with me, I sucked because I only play Hardcore :D

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Welcome.We are growing.We will soon take over the gaming community...then the us...then the world!!!lol jp.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I was using Ninja Pro, thank you very much lol. I get so bored with MW2 now, its not even funny. I just decided to start going around with the .44 and a tac knife. Oh and I also 31-0 on rundown, and it put me in the game with 4:00 left :D