Has the war in Iraq done more good or harm?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
yall are forgetting to biggest benefit of the war...

OIL

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Hunty, i wouldn't say that it was entirely because of Washington... We did have a failed government before we had our current system.

And i would say we made the japs look silly, considering they had the element of surprise...yet we still were the ones who massacred them.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Hunty, i wouldn't say that it was entirely because of Washington... We did have a failed government before we had our current system.

And i would say we made the japs look silly, considering they had the element of surprise...yet we still were the ones who massacred them.
Washington set up the current government system we have today. He separated the power, created our National Bank, helped mold the navy, etc.

And we got ass raped by the Japs. We were just bold enough to nuke 'em.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Washington set up the current government system we have today. He separated the power, created our National Bank, helped mold the navy, etc.

And we got ass raped by the Japs. We were just bold enough to nuke 'em.
He only created the national bank because someone else came up with it...Alexander Hamilton.

I butt raped the japs

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Here's my standpoint: The U.S. gets raped in the world view no matter what.

My reasoning: Our allies complain that if we had intervened in WW2 earlier we could have prevented most of the Holocaust.

In many situations such as when we went into Somalia to aid the people who were being starved in 1994, we get bashed for being imperialistic and the world's policeman.

So no matter what I have respect for the troops but God Damn, whatever we pick its a no win!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yea i kinda agree with coolking.

In our defense, maybe if ANY of those European countries had done better spying, then we would have known about the camps sooner.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
He only created the national bank because someone else came up with it...Alexander Hamilton.

I butt raped the japs
Yes, I am aware that Hamilton created the National Bank, but we still would have never had the National Bank had Washington not appointed him to Secretary of State.

And lol. xD

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Absolutely, I think at the beginning of the war, Russia was too busy focusing on making peace with the Germans which Hitler laughed at, England was worried about getting attacked and still appeasing Germany a bit, and France was bulking up their resistance fighters. But even then, there was plenty of lee way for at least some spying... noobs

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yes, I am aware that Hamilton created the National Bank, but we still would have never had the National Bank had Washington not appointed him to Secretary of State.

And lol. xD
Whats harder to come up with....and original idea, or employing someone to do the original thinking? tampon

Stream:

C

Coolking101

People are bound to history, it's a repeating cycle. Vietnam we lost because of no moral support. Now look no moral support in AFGANISTAN! Who wanted the war in the first place? War is a natural occurrence in our lives its just how we put the perspective in it.
Also some examples of repeating history:

Berlin Wall> Wall separating U.S. and Mexican Border
Wall separating Palestine and Arab Nation

Apartheid does wonders on the world my friend

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hmmm.... il post the national debt clock link in a new thread.

and theres been some consiparcy' that the government set up the 9/11 thing so that they could go to war against iraq.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
My math teacher showed our class that national debt clock and how our debt is rising as time goes. But I really don't know much about this but if U.S.A went to war against a country like japan, would they stop selling cars in the U.S and more money would go toward cars made in America?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
My math teacher showed our class that national debt clock and how our debt is rising as time goes. But I really don't know much about this but if U.S.A went to war against a country like japan, would they stop selling cars in the U.S and more money would go toward cars made in America?
but Iraq doesn't export cars, or anything except for oil. And in Afghanistan, they export heroin. And the cost of war far surpasses the economic return and becoming self reliant on certain goods.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
People are bound to history, it's a repeating cycle. Vietnam we lost because of no moral support. Now look no moral support in AFGANISTAN! Who wanted the war in the first place? War is a natural occurrence in our lives its just how we put the perspective in it.
Thats not why we lost the war... that didnt help, but thats not the reason. We were fighting against guerrilla warfare in an unknown region against a relentless enemy that knew the land that could win by suffering 10x the casualties.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thats not why we lost the war... that didnt help, but thats not the reason. We were fighting against guerrilla warfare in an unknown region against a relentless enemy that knew the land that could win by suffering 10x the casualties.
And the replacement of the M14 with the M16, the M16 was just not made for that climate! Things jammed more than a copier!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ugh, it was the biggest contributor. even though we lost hui city. (or that one major city they attacked) the US had a counter attack within 3 days, in which the North Vietnamese couldn't regroup, they used most of their forces on that attack yet y didnt we attack? because if we had we would have had to deal with a dam civil war here at home. no moral support = decrease in chances of winning by 70%. just as simple as that.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

ugh, it was the biggest contributor. even though we lost hui city. (or that one major city they attacked) the US had a counter attack within 3 days, in which the North Vietnamese couldn't regroup, they used most of their forces on that attack yet y didnt we attack? because if we had we would have had to deal with a dam civil war here at home. no moral support = decrease in chances of winning by 70%. just as simple as that.
At least it wasn't the same outcome as Korea, being overrun by NK and China combined, had to suck for the GI's that got surrounded!