Getting into the Halloween spirit

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
It's October. Are you doing anything to get into the Halloween spirit? Movies, games, parties, haunted houses? :Bat:

Movies: I got my scary movie run kicked off with a movie called The Changeling from the 80s with George C. Scott. Pretty creepy but the story was awesome. :OJ:

Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone want to try to get on a horror-themed game this month? Left 4 Dead, RDR: Undead Nightmare, CoD-Michael Myers something along those lines? :UC:

Single player: I'm hoping to start Amnesia and make more progress on the Walking Dead.

The most terrifying part of October so far is the horrific performance of my DM fantasy team.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
prolly gonna take the nephews to field of Screams about 45min from me.

I would join in on those games if i had them except I do have cod.....never played michael myers though.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I got a solid dose of horror in October:

Movies:
The Shining
The Faculty (Netflix)
The Devil's Backbone
The House of the Devil (Netflix - SLOW as hell, but pretty good)
V/H/S/2 (Netflix - I like this one and the original)
Disney's Animated Sleepy Hallow (youtube - I had to lol, childhood classic)
Aliens is showing in the local theater this month, trying to get ppl to come with me.

Halloween Trivia:
My weekly bar trivia did an all-Halloween theme night which was pretty cool.

Company Halloween Party:
My company went absolutely all-out. Different teams have different themes and people decorate their offices and dress up. The most impressive section was an entire cubicle block (like 150 feet) turned into a full-blown pirate ship.

Hopefully everyone had a good Halloween. :Bat: