Getting into the Halloween spirit

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
It's October. Are you doing anything to get into the Halloween spirit? Movies, games, parties, haunted houses? :Bat:

Movies: I got my scary movie run kicked off with a movie called The Changeling from the 80s with George C. Scott. Pretty creepy but the story was awesome. :OJ:

Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone want to try to get on a horror-themed game this month? Left 4 Dead, RDR: Undead Nightmare, CoD-Michael Myers something along those lines? :UC:

Single player: I'm hoping to start Amnesia and make more progress on the Walking Dead.

The most terrifying part of October so far is the horrific performance of my DM fantasy team.

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
prolly gonna take the nephews to field of Screams about 45min from me.

I would join in on those games if i had them except I do have cod.....never played michael myers though.

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I got a solid dose of horror in October:

Movies:
The Shining
The Faculty (Netflix)
The Devil's Backbone
The House of the Devil (Netflix - SLOW as hell, but pretty good)
V/H/S/2 (Netflix - I like this one and the original)
Disney's Animated Sleepy Hallow (youtube - I had to lol, childhood classic)
Aliens is showing in the local theater this month, trying to get ppl to come with me.

Halloween Trivia:
My weekly bar trivia did an all-Halloween theme night which was pretty cool.

Company Halloween Party:
My company went absolutely all-out. Different teams have different themes and people decorate their offices and dress up. The most impressive section was an entire cubicle block (like 150 feet) turned into a full-blown pirate ship.

Hopefully everyone had a good Halloween. :Bat: