Gears of War 3

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
yet you play more video games then me HAHAHA whos the one with the life? oh ya me. whos making it a debate? god your fucking stupid
The simple fact that you took the time out of anything you could be doing productive just to diss this clan makes you a nobody, but i personally think you just want attention cause you didnt get enough of it growing up,if you are even a teenager yet.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
how about i go fuck your mother with my huge dick? pussy bitch.
First of all, what dick? And I'm the pussy bitch? LMFAO.
You should try hitting up a party soon man, and no, I don't mean an XBL party where you invite your buttbuddies and release all your emotions. Go see a doctor kid, or you'll be dead from having no life.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Everyone's bitching but it's true. This game actually takes skill. Unlike Call of Duty where you can just sit in corners and camp your tits on head glitches. I'm saying don't go in thinking you're amazing, because you will get rolled.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Everyone's bitching but it's true. This game actually takes skill. Unlike Call of Duty where you can just sit in corners and camp your tits on head glitches. I'm saying don't go in thinking you're amazing, because you will get rolled.
I am very aware as I've been playing gears since it first came out off and online. So I know how much skill it takes, and my friends that play are pretty badass as well. but i get the hint that the admins dont really care.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
We care my friend. But really, its not up to us entirely....we havent heard anything from the Xbox 360 CC. Have you tried pming him? I see no reason that you should not be commander....however, i think i speak for the whole admin team when i say that we would like to have your members come here.