gay war

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

yeah so how bout how gay tht 16v16 shit turned out lol

well, since tht gay shit didnt work out....

i wud like to hav a DM v ATR 8v8
all weps except rpg

both team get to pick one level, like u guys cud pick bel forest and we cud pick another

and the last round(assumeing it is a tie and each team won one round) could b at mtn village

wht do u guys say?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
I'm up for this idea,but this is up to all the DM????...Come on guys what do you think 8 v 8??...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

I'm up for this idea,but this is up to all the DM????...Come on guys what do you think 8 v 8??...To The Bat Cave!!

good good, lemme kno wht u think if we cud do it sunday night, say 9:00 pm est? lemme kno

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Hmm...i cant make it sunday at 9, but i don't want to have SG's allowed in this war, but after all, my voice alone doesn't count.

-GH-

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Your our new Commander Gods,what ever you and Fly decide on goes...If you guys want no SG,then we have no SG's...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yeah so how bout how gay tht 16v16 shit turned out lol

well, since tht gay shit didnt work out....

i wud like to hav a DM v ATR 8v8
all weps except rpg

both team get to pick one level, like u guys cud pick bel forest and we cud pick another

and the last round(assumeing it is a tie and each team won one round) could b at mtn village

wht do u guys say?
there are only 3 maps that got inf unless you hack cuz PLD said he could do that

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

y dont u wana hav sg?

and if sunday doesnt work......for 1 person out of atleast 16 members......

how bout monday at 9pm est?

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I don't want to have SG because ik that most of our members like using stg more, and if you let SG, nearly all of your players will use it...but if we limit it to like 1 person then we won't really know 1 person is actually only using it....it'll be better just to war normally. I can't make it on weekdays, and many of our DM members can't either....I don't think we'll do great warring if our Commanders can't make it, that's why those days aren't great for DM. Weekends like fridays and saturdays or holidays are just fine.

-GH-

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I agree with Gods,and support his decision...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

yea no sg cuz it really messes up the war. and 8v8 sounds very good jus not on a sunday cuz some ppl have skool. but Sat would be perfect. but i dont make the rules its jus my opinion

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
yea like every ATR will sg! and pr0 we could do italy city dom, dem airfield more things then just inf

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i was wondering why this thread was called gay war. but then i saw that morb posted it and now i understand

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

i was wondering why this thread was called gay war. but then i saw that morb posted it and now i understand

yea i bet u noticed it quick cuz ur used to looking at gay things on the computer......:doublefuckyou:

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

I don't want to have SG because ik that most of our members like using stg more, and if you let SG, nearly all of your players will use it...but if we limit it to like 1 person then we won't really know 1 person is actually only using it....it'll be better just to war normally. I can't make it on weekdays, and many of our DM members can't either....I don't think we'll do great warring if our Commanders can't make it, that's why those days aren't great for DM. Weekends like fridays and saturdays or holidays are just fine.

-GH-
u mean none of ur members r getting bored of useing stg and bar or m1 or tommy in every fucking war? im sick of tht shit, we shud war like how OGs used to, and none of this "no sg im a lil bitch who sucks" shit

u hav atleast 16 members, assumeing ur smart and only recrut whom u trust in wars, thn u shud b fine with whtever line up

friday nights and saturday nights r bad times for waring cuz our mmbers hav lives and generally speaking ppl do stuff on those nights.....