fuck all you saints fans

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
you would take woodley or harrison over ray lewis?? lmao if u havent noticed he can still move around and i guess his experince means nothing and ya suggs is weak nice? and ed reed would fuck that Hawaiian pussy up
you just say everything to contradict me whether its true or not lol. 99% of sports analysts would take the steelers defense over the ravens. you were just born to disagree.

Stream:

D

daaZe

ya your right wen the ravens are 1 of the best teams in the NFL and would fuck the steelers up i mean they have a better reciving core better rb your qb is a rapist so flacco wins and a better TE and D its close but ravens get it so you lost ravens>steelers

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

ya your right wen the ravens are 1 of the best teams in the NFL and would fuck the steelers up i mean they have a better reciving core better rb your qb is a rapist so flacco wins and a better TE and D its close but ravens get it so you lost ravens>steelers
we'll see this week when we play them then.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Flacco over Roethlisberger? i dont like Ben but unibrow isnt even good. The Steelers have a better RB(IMO) and Coaching...

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Its not luck at all, even if foster would of had the average 15pts for a rb I still woulda killed ur punk ass so gtfo, and its not luck, u actually look and see who the guy is facing and what defense, takes alittle football knowledge and not just going by what espn tells u to do, which is why I'm destroying the league. And hartley was paid to miss that kick lol nah o well it was a good game, and I think I would take polo over reed, reeds a hard hitter, but polo gets more takeaways. And ben may be a rapist but he's a top qb, flacco hasn't done anything yet to prove he's up there with ben, but did look good last week, and I know ur gonna flame me up but I could care less, just givin my opinion, so fuck u before u even say it :)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Ryan (SpillerTheThriller) posted to the message board: "Re: RE:TRADE"
this coming from someone whos gonna start the season off 0-1, know what the fuck ur talking about, and i could care less about this league. i wasnt even at the live draft puss
Sep 13 12:37 pm
i thought u didnt care about the league and now you're saying it takes football knowledge? lol.

what about our little trade how did that turn out for you ;). peyton manning racks up points for me. you dropped darren sproles and do u even start brandon marshall? lmao thats some football knowledge right there on my part.

and obviously ben and troy are better. con just has to disagree with me its destiny.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah i start marshall? lol why wouldnt i, and i didnt need peyton i have rodgers, and i needed a WR so yeah. wasnt really a fair trade, but obviously if it was for money and i cared i wouldnt of made it? but yeah i know what u mean tor

Stream:

D

den24cb

When they're both healthy Ed Reed is better than Troy Polamalu, let's be honest. And fantasy is pretty much bullshit. Especially the defense aspect. Obviously if a team is up they're just gonna run the ball and not get anywhere. So that gives points to that D if they stop it. All IMO of course.

Stream:

D

daaZe

ed reed is a harder hitter which produces fumbles and those are just like interception turnovers..... and fantasy is luck like honestly who thought arian foster and darren mcfadden would be the top 2 rushers this league. um nobody??? every1 thought chris johnson and AP

Stream:

Silent$nipe

Corporal
ben wont be playing he cant play for 4 games stelers vs baltimore 4th game baltimore will beat stelers they r going yo blitz stelers QB who ever its is

Stream:

Silent$nipe

Corporal
vikings suck there QB too old there best WR is injured they lost to miami at their place... saints beat vikings week 1 nuf said