fuck all you saints fans

Stream:

Silent$nipe

Corporal
Console: Headset:
bears should be 1-1 but dat stupid ref dint count that td in detroit packers defense is dominate the packers offensive line and also cutler trows alot of picks i pick the packers to win easy.also the stelers look like the best team right now there 3-0 and the 3rd game they started there 3rd string QB and stil won very easyyyy when big ben comes back and with that defense its gona be very tough to beat.

Stream:

D

daaZe

dont worry steelers will show the saints how a real team plays football in a couple weeks
real team ha hope the rapist doesn't stare at any of the cheerleaders the funny thing is the Steelers barely beat the falcons 14-9 and in overtime and at Pittsburgh ya ur to good

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
real team ha hope the rapist doesn't stare at any of the cheerleaders the funny thing is the Steelers barely beat the falcons 14-9 and in overtime and at Pittsburgh ya ur to good
ouch, mad trash talking haha

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yeah we barely beat the falcons using a shitty qb in dennis dixon. we're 3-0 without our franchise qb imagine how good we're gonna be when he comes back in week 6. and the steelers dont have any cheerleaders so there's no worries there. quit bitchin bout his alleged rape the charges were dropped because there wasn't enough evidence.

Stream:

D

daaZe

no they were dropped because he paid her off. and if u didnt notice the score was it was 9-9 wen the game ended so actually your offense did nothing like ours it was a defensive game all field goals? so nice excuse

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

no they were dropped because he paid her off. and if u didnt notice the score was it was 9-9 wen the game ended so actually your offense did nothing like ours it was a defensive game all field goals? so nice excuse
he didn't pay her off moron. she was just a drunk bitch who thought she got raped. yeah exactly good job your defense can stop our shitty 3rd string quarterback. our defense is the best in the nfl.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
ATL FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this seemed like a fckn great game wish i couldve seen it i wouldve went insane with those field goals fckn heart attack

Stream:

D

den24cb

yeah we barely beat the falcons using a shitty qb in dennis dixon. we're 3-0 without our franchise qb imagine how good we're gonna be when he comes back in week 6. and the steelers dont have any cheerleaders so there's no worries there. quit bitchin bout his alleged rape the charges were dropped because there wasn't enough evidence.
He took the bitch to the bathroom and whipped his dick out; yea real nice. And fantasy football is bullshit, lost 100-99. If Eli Manning didnt throw that left handed pick i woulda won. Dudes a retard, fantasy is all luck.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
ATL FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this seemed like a fckn great game wish i couldve seen it i wouldve went insane with those field goals fckn heart attack
I watched every game today on NFL RedZone lol. That's such a great channel. (Obviously I watched ALL of the Eagles game.)

Stream:

Silent$nipe

Corporal
actually they started 3rd string qb charley batch denise got injured

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

actually they started 3rd string qb charley batch denise got injured
no we started dennis dixon vs the falcons he's our 3rd string.

1. ben roethlisberger
2. byron leftwich
3. dennis dixon
4. charlie batch

and no baltimore doesn't have the best d are u high? we've allowed 2 tds in the first 3 games and have forced 8 turnovers so far i believe.

and i agree den fantasy is luck. thats the only way gr8 one vs me he got 41 pts from arian foster gay as fuck.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
no we started dennis dixon vs the falcons he's our 3rd string.

1. ben roethlisberger
2. byron leftwich
3. dennis dixon
4. charlie batch

and no baltimore doesn't have the best d are u high? we've allowed 2 tds in the first 3 games and have forced 8 turnovers so far i believe.

and i agree den fantasy is luck. thats the only way gr8 one vs me he got 41 pts from arian foster gay as fuck.
Obviously fantasy football is luck. How the hell are you suppose to know how good somebody is going to do?

Stream:

D

daaZe

am i high?????? lol baltimore has a way better d i mean there line backers ray lewis and suggs? and fucking ed reed in the secondary ya your right. even last year the vikings would shit on the pittsburgh d maybe even this year also they have the best front 4 in the game decent linebackers and a nice secondary with winfield

Stream:

D

den24cb

The only reason Baltimores D isn't doing too hot is because Ed Reed is injured. He takes away at least half of the field dude is nasty.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

The only reason Baltimores D isn't doing too hot is because Ed Reed is injured. He takes away at least half of the field dude is nasty.
and you could say the same for troy polamulu on the steelers. we had a losing record when he didnt play and were like 4-1 when he did.

con i have better responses to that. woodley, james harrison, troy polamalu are u serious ? i'd take them any day over ray lewis's old ass and suggs he weak. the only thing shitty bout our defense is our cornerbacks.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea that's why the steelers are doing so much better on D now is because of polamalu. Even with Dennis dixon and Charlie batch at qb who are straigh terrible.

Stream:

D

daaZe

and you could say the same for troy polamulu on the steelers. we had a losing record when he didnt play and were like 4-1 when he did.

con i have better responses to that. woodley, james harrison, troy polamalu are u serious ? i'd take them any day over ray lewis's old ass and suggs he weak. the only thing shitty bout our defense is our cornerbacks.
you would take woodley or harrison over ray lewis?? lmao if u havent noticed he can still move around and i guess his experince means nothing and ya suggs is weak nice? and ed reed would fuck that Hawaiian pussy up