fuck all you saints fans

Stream:

D

daaZe

ahahah who misses a game winning field goal in OT on the opponents 11 yard line? umm Garrett Hartley haha falcons fucked the saints up in new Orleans haha

Stream:

D

daaZe

ya well that was last year this is this year

and the game winning field goal in OT by atlanta the 1st attempt was blocked but dumb ass sean payton called a timeout so falcons got a re kick and matt bryant drilled a 46 yarder BOOM BITCH

Stream:

D

daaZe

i think not bears are doing nice this year for a change but that streak ends tomorrow night

Stream:

D

den24cb

Jay cutler is playing like everyone thought he would in Denver.Straight out of his mind. Bears 31-27.

Stream:

Console: Headset:
lol look im not a saints fan i live in louisiana i just cheer for them and you cant say they got owned. lol just because he missed a simple kick doesnt mean they owned lol. I seriously thought that team sucked we had maybe 3 or 4 people injured two of which are runners.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well you can't blame it on injuries I mean look at The Broncos the most injured team in the league. How could Hartley make all those kicks deep in the playoffs last year and then miss a chip shot? I could've made that no joke.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
holy fuck Donald Driver better catch at least 5 TDs on Monday becuase im getting smacked in FF right now i have the league low in points this week lmao

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dont worry steelers will show the saints how a real team plays football in a couple weeks

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
ya well that was last year this is this year
Yea who cares about last season anymore? no1 really.....Saints are getting so lucky in almost every game. last week blocked field goal that somehow makes it..