Finally the proof Ahenm Hacks!!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
Are you fucking stupid? Wait I'll answer that for you, yes. There isn't a host advantage on mohh cuz it runs on dedicated servers unlike cod4 which has user hosts.
deticated servers my ass! if they were dedicated servers then there would be no hackers

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
they're just called dedicated servers lol

it means the opposite of host servers

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

yea he did. he played mohh1 a long time and was prolly better than you.
Thank you phreaK your cool I like you no homo.. but seriously.
Do you see how people jump on me for stating a fact then I say something back then it's my fault...
whatever but anyway's thank's again.
But back to the host advantage, No there are a few game's at the bottom the dedicated servers i think EA nation as a whole is a dedicated server.
and you host on there server.
That's why you have 32 people in a game and it get's laggy cuz people have bad connection.
You know how you have to aim in front of the person ? Try aiming in fron't of them when your host.. Doesn't work cuz being host = no lag.
Notice how there's different 'ping'(connection) on every game..

Stream:

C

Are you fucking stupid? Wait I'll answer that for you, yes. There isn't a host advantage on mohh cuz it runs on dedicated servers unlike cod4 which has user hosts.
Calm your fuckin' balls kid, I was posting a comment you don't have to get all smart with me.
You clearly don't even know wat your talking about.
Look at my last post.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Oh I know what I'm talking about, the lag difrance is nothing compared to cod4 where the did between a 3 bar and a 4 bar connection is almost 1 second

Stream:

C

Maybe Ps3 has superr lag cuz xbox is dead on if the host has good connection.
Probably 'cause it's wireless.

Stream:

G

Gala

Maybe Ps3 has superr lag cuz xbox is dead on if the host has good connection.
Probably 'cause it's wireless.
this is true, because my friend has an xbox 360 wireless adapter and a ps3 wireless, both positioned in the same spot in his room. the router is downstairs, and he gets better connection with xbox 360. he usually gets yellow and bright green bars on cod 4 ps3, but he gets dark green all the time with xbox.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
360 pays for a gud connection n dont say im wrong sum of tht 50 bux a year has to go to more wide spread servers.. cuz wen i host games everyone is dark green excepy outta country foreigners so i think itsaround the same if u think about it

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Anhem hax to Mohh1 being dead to Connection probs .. back to mohh1 being dead to 1v1's and then a spam by Poisoned :D . i love how things change so quickly