Finally the proof Ahenm Hacks!!

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

idk why u guys keep arguin THIS IS THE OLDEST NEWS IN MOH THIS NEWS IS AS OLD AS MOH FIRST COMING OUT WE ALL KNOW PI HAS HACKED AND ALWAYS WILL WEN THEN PLAY GAMES SO EVERY1 STOP ARGUIN morb its nice u vid this but every1 that plays moh knows ahnem hacked so really u just wasted ur time and ah is easy 2 beat in 1v1 ive beaten him 3x 5t3 5t2 5t1 he always wants 2 go 2 5

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
hhahhahaha i beat redcap lol he beat me 1x and i beat that ho 1x too... lol and i also beat tor 1v1 and ren 1v1 9x :D ahaha

Stream:

G

Gala

lol its simple back when i used to hack i got messages from him asking how. (this was after I left DM in mohh and went solo.)

Stream:

G

Gala

and what siik said, we have been arguing over ahnem hacking for what 2 years now? LET IT GO. if he does, he does. if he doesnt, he doesnt. hes not the only one and never will be the only one. WHO CARES.

Stream:

D

D XxVoRt3xX M

i beat tor 1v1 i beat ren 1v1 4x and ha ren you hax dont say you dont

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

suxcap beat ren 1x just has the same 1v1 going higher up in kills and deaths same 1v1

Stream:

D

D XxVoRt3xX M

no.. i got more pics i posted that one cuz it was total ownage. CoNuB i beat him 4x

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

I think you guy's are all dumb...
When it come's to 1v1's it doesn't mean anything.
There's alway's going to be host advantage so get a host 1v1 him.
I don't think he hacked, There's no 'valid' proof.
I would have done the same thing as ahnem is most situation's hacks or no hacks.
I honestly never hacked, and probably never will unless I get my hand on a psp that no one want's then jumping out of Mt.Village day.
Psp is a mediocre sytem anyway's, Move on and save up to get a legit console.

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

i have a legit console soo idk y u jumped in the conversation wen u never even had a psp

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
I think you guy's are all dumb...
When it come's to 1v1's it doesn't mean anything.
There's alway's going to be host advantage so get a host 1v1 him.
I don't think he hacked, There's no 'valid' proof.
I would have done the same thing as ahnem is most situation's hacks or no hacks.
I honestly never hacked, and probably never will unless I get my hand on a psp that no one want's then jumping out of Mt.Village day.
Psp is a mediocre sytem anyway's, Move on and save up to get a legit console.
Are you fucking stupid? Wait I'll answer that for you, yes. There isn't a host advantage on mohh cuz it runs on dedicated servers unlike cod4 which has user hosts.

Stream:

G

Gala

Are you fucking stupid? Wait I'll answer that for you, yes. There isn't a host advantage on mohh cuz it runs on dedicated servers unlike cod4 which has user hosts.
technically, people have different connections to the server. so, YOUR BOTH WRONG. and siik he actualy did play, he did what i did, stepped up to a legit console. and he was better than me and a lot of people..