Fav weapon on mohh1 or mohh2

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Console: Headset:
well guys i just wanted to know what weapon yall use the most... i need help with mohh1 weapons not real good at it now..

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
well my fav is shotgun, stg pwns and i like karaBINER but its a hard wep 2 use

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Like a month ago i just realized how good the Fucking M1 was. Gew and Enfield are always good to have around, and StG is easy if your skilled. SG is good for beginners.Nades are by far the best wep in MoHH1 and 2.
:thumbsup:

-GH-

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Like a month ago i just realized how good the Fucking M1 was. Gew and Enfield are always good to have around, and StG is easy if your skilled. SG is good for beginners.Nades are by far the best wep in MoHH1 and 2.
:thumbsup:

-GH-
the only problem with nades is every1 on mohh2 calls you a "nade noob pussy"

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i lik shotgun and the panzercheck or watever its called yea and mohh2 dint really play tha game yet even though i do hav it lol

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
uhmm.. Deffinetley the FG-42. It rapes and has a very high velocity with no recoil

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
noob. mohh weapons..

kar is really effective if you can use it. a gud m1 is deadly and the best long range MG is StG

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
My fav weapon is the Bar now,I use to enjoy playin with the GEW...Actually when I played I only use to use the GEW,but Gods Hero is right,nades are fun...To The Bat Cave!!