Fable III

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Its a slightly older game but MS has made Fable III free for DL on the XBL Marketplace, in case anyone wants a free game :)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Tried downloading it and an error code keeps coming up, I guess I'll just try it again later. Thanks for letting us know.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was on reddit right before going to sleep and saw this as the top post. I didn't have any real desire to get Fable 3, but someone mentioned that the Walking Dead arcade game was also free. I sprung out of bed and got the d/l going. I alos got Fable 3, but my hard drive is too full for it to download D:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I was on reddit right before going to sleep and saw this as the top post. I didn't have any real desire to get Fable 3, but someone mentioned that the Walking Dead arcade game was also free. I sprung out of bed and got the d/l going. I alos got Fable 3, but my hard drive is too full for it to download D:
The walking Dead Arcade game isn't free, only the first part is and then you have to buy every other part. The first part was really good but I didn't feel like spending 400 microsoft points on every other part after that when I downloaded the game for free a few months ago.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Ive never played any of the Fables but I might start XD

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah Vik I saw that only part 1 is free, oh well. I have the whole game for PC, I just need a PC that can handle it :/

Toon, I played Fable 1 a long time ago and loved it. I don't know how the other ones evolved, but I know who we can ask: [MENTION=33]Velatorix[/MENTION]

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I downloaded it last night and it's actually a really cool game it reminds me of Skyrim a little bit. I've never played Fable before but, this game is fun. I'll definitely play through the whole story. For the game being free, it's well worth the download.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
how old is your PC? walking dead doesn't seem like the type of game that would require alot of power. not even graphics wise.
I got it in May 2012, but it's just not intended for gaming I guess. The video card is some intel version and I guess a lot of games can't run on it. I haven't tried to run the Walking Dead on it yet, but I'll try it eventually.

The computer has had a bunch of issues since day 1. Thankfully ASUS has been great about repairing it quickly and free of charge, but now it's out of warranty and has a really hard time loading Windows. So I will be looking for a new PC soon, hopefully building one.

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
I got it in May 2012, but it's just not intended for gaming I guess. The video card is some intel version and I guess a lot of games can't run on it. I haven't tried to run the Walking Dead on it yet, but I'll try it eventually.

The computer has had a bunch of issues since day 1. Thankfully ASUS has been great about repairing it quickly and free of charge, but now it's out of warranty and has a really hard time loading Windows. So I will be looking for a new PC soon, hopefully building one.
you most likely have the Intel HD 3000 graphics series, Im not sure of the system requirements but I will let you know that it has 512mb of video memory. You might be able to play the game on low graphic quality.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
honestly in my opinion fable 1 is still the best fable out of the 3 but after that I would say fable 3 and fable 2 just sucked. lol but like I said that is just my opinion of it.