Essay help!

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey i got a essay due next week and i was wondering if ya can help me edit diz and help me improve it...thanx...here it is..

Dropping the Atomic Bomb
President Truman made the right decision of dropping the Atomic Bomb as it would save us more money, save soldiers life’s and made the war shorter than it would have been if we shouldn’t have dropped the bomb. On dropping the bomb, we saved money by not wasting it on war supplies. If we shouldn’t have dropped the bomb, it would be more likely on leading to a depression by blowing out all our money on materials that would help out the war, and risk more American soldiers life’s.
If we didn’t drop the Atomic Bomb, this would lead more chance into leading into a Great Depression. All our money will be spent on war supplies such as guns, grenades and clothes for the soldiers. Some may think that we shouldn’t have dropped it and kill thousands of innocent people. But what they don’t realize is that that if we shouldn’t have dropped it, it would have made it more difficult for them to survive on a hard economy with less job offers and find support. You have to think of yourself before you can think of others that you don’t even know.
On dropping the bomb, we saved ourselves the trouble and made the war shorter than it would be if we do fight on foot. They didn’t even know what hit them. We got them by surprise, the same way they got us when attacked Pearl Harbor. On bombing them in surprise, they didn’t know how to react and what to do. All we really had to worry about is that our soldiers made their flight back and secure and that Japan surrendered, which they did.
On also dropping the bomb, we saved many American soldiers life’s and returned them back home with their loving family. What’s the point on wasting $200 billion dollars on constructing a bomb if we don’t plan on using it? 671,485 U.S. Soldiers were wounded and 450,670 U.S. soldiers died during the World War 2, why should we have made it more than it already was on not dropping the bomb?
In the end, it was a good decision president Truman made on dropping the bomb. We saved American soldier life’s and ended WW2. We didn’t also end the war, we showed other what we’re made of, we don’t like it countries attacking us and that we are not afraid to use our weapons against them.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I thought the title said EssKay Help!

I'll take a look at this later and try to halp you

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I thought it said EssKay help too.
I was like wtf?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That sentence seems confusing, and for one thing that last word should be "lives," life's is not correct. "If we had not dropped the bomb, it most likely would have lead to a depression by blowing out (away?) all our money on materials that would help win the war, and risk more American soldiers lives. I would consider re-writing that sentence man, just a suggestion, but you could clarify it a bit more.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
If we had not dropped the bomb, it would most likely lead to a depression by spending all our money on materials that would help the war effort and risk more American soldiers lives.

well change all your "don't"s, "didn't"s to do not, did not. teachers like that. hope you like my version i think its good.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Ya it's good CK, I was just trying to keep it as much the same as his original as possible but try to help him out a little. You start the sentence past tense then change to present tense after the comma CK, not sure what all the fancy English teacher lingo for that is but should it not be "it most likely would have?" since you started the sentence with "If we had not"?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
"have led" not lead, if we are keeping the tense consistent