Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey guys,

I'm sure you noticed the site was down today. Here is the email I got from my host:

Hello,

We disabled the site as a last resort. We suspended all scripts the first and second times. However, on the third one, the site was still using 350% of MySQL's cpu resources (out of 400% CPU total.. 4 cores).

We are not sure which script caused it, but it is still around. Typical behaviour is usually due to MySQL dumps or much-visited chatrooms.
So ya, I don't know what the fuck has changed since they don't return my emails, they just close the ticket without any kind of response. I am investigating if WebKore has had any kind of change of ownership, cuz their service seems to have gotton more sluggish these past few months. They double billed me, for the wrong (higher) price too. IDK what was up with that, but at least they refunded my $$$.

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

im glad the sites back up hopefully it stays up 2 =) DM4L

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

SK had a tremporary DM site, idk y he made it but this site is 10000000% better.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah in the past months the site has been down alot. i hope they fix whatever is happening.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Dont know what u got.....till its gone.......Phew i turned to drinkN, me and my liver are glad its over........ALL HAIL SHADOW!