DM vz AR RESULTS!!! (MOHH2 3/28/08)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok, so AR is the hot new clan on the scene, and I guess they just wanted a piece of the big dog right away, so they came knocking on DM's door... we answered.

4v4

DM: Cpt, Dman, Cyc, 9thBlunder!

AR: Arbok, Chaos, nitemare, phantom

So before the war we had a little horseplay going. Chaos killed my bro Dman, and the CPT dont play that. He shot at me too, and I naded him and he goes ''WTF Cheaters!'' so already I'm not too fond of this little kid. Anyway, voted new game, and the war began...

GAME ONE:

We came out ba-lazing. I took the first 2 flags coast to coast, as the 3 Musketeers did one hell of a job keeping the enemy off my back. We had an incredibly solid first game, I was really proud of the squad. DM wins 3-0.

GAME 2:

Ok this one was a tad more intense, but we persevered. I think we were up 2-0 when they snatched one, but we closed it out. DM wins 3-1.

That's your best of 3 right there. Victory. ::cheers

To sweeten the deal, remember that Chaos guy I talked about above? After game 2 he says "Fk this clan I quit!" I couldn't have been happier. I mean no disrespect to AR as a clan, I just didnt like this kid.

Amazing job Cyclone, Dman, and 9 (coming in not even warmed up!) I'm honored to share the DM name with you guys.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I almost feel bad for that Chaos guy. I think he was TR, then something else, unless if that was another Chaos. But either way, it was a good game. Was actually pretty fast compared to others. But I'm glad we ended up with 4v4 because it's alot more fun with more ppl...