DM vs TR War Results! (2/18/08)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok, so as I'm about to type "Goodnight DM" in the shoutbox (it's about midnight CPT time), Beast says he needs me for a war.

TR came wanting another taste of what DM has been serving up on mohh2 lately.

Our squad consisted of the following:

1. Beast
2. Blun9er
3. The CPT
4. None other than... The RidDl3r, coming out of retirement

TR:
1. B4nshee
2. 951
3. Guitar
4. LilNick

Game 1:
We were allies, we were also victorious. DM 3, TR 0. Amazing teamwork, this should have been taped and made into an instructional video for new members.

Game 2:
We were Axis, I think we were up 2-1, but they came back and took the game. So, were all knotted up at 1 game apiece... not for long.

Game 3:
Back on Allies. We were up 2-0 when they captured a flag. I was hiding in our barn with the flag, and I got passed by TR players like 3 times lol. Our flag was returned thanks to the amazing efforts of our warriors, and I booked it to our flag, but I got naded. Luckily, Mex was there to recover, and Beast and 9 were protecting him, somehow a TR grabbed out flag, but Mex's nade had other ideas. We got the third flag thanks to some amazing teamwork, and there you have it, DM wins another war.

Great job to 9, Beast, and Mex. I'm so proud of you guys.

So, in conclusion, I would just like to say 1 thing:

NEEEEEEXT?!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
TR was turned into dust...So Who is Next???...Great Job Boyz...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea i am back an i cant wait to war with you guys again other then that captn', blunder, beast. GRRRRRREEAT game