DM vs FL RESULTS! (4/5/08 MOHH2)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
3v3

DM: Cpt, Blazer, Blun9er

FL: ArmyofWar, VanHalen, HypeOfWar (HoBo)

Game 1:
Got out to a great start, everyone finished positive (all FL were negative), we won 3-0. Vanhalen was up on a balcony with the flag for some reason, so I naded that ass and the flag returned itself and one of our guys made the 3rd cpture, great ending to that game lol.

Game 2:
Not sure exactly what happened, but we lost 3-0, I was baffled.

Game 3:
We were Axis again, it was 2-0 DM for a long time, eventually we finished them off 3-0.

DM wins 2-0, great job mates! ::cheers

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Yea this was an excellent war every1 did good and we showed them wat it means to get pwned by DM.

:thumbup(1):

Stream:

K

Kane428

tht was a awesome match but i cant wait until im in a clan war and kik ass.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
We warred FL, not AR. Were you fighting?

I thought all games were 3-0, maybe I am mistaken, which game did you get a flag in?

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I admit I wasn't going 100% the second round and had some sort of blood clot, because I didn't retreat when I was supposed to. I got greedy, and idk why else we got swept that time, but it's mostly my fault. Otherwise, it was a good game and we finished what we started.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Oooooh I see what ARQ is saying, I put 2-0 instead of 2-1... my bad.

9 no worries, we won. I did see that balls-out moment where you had the flag out in the middle and you were fighting and I was like AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11111 Lol, but it's fine, we got em.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
The point of this thread was that DM kicked some clans azz and that won in our usual DM style...To The Bat Cave!!