DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
3v3

DM: CptReilly, Blazer, Beast

AAO: IRISH, Lolli, lil

Game Wun:
- we were axis, this game was close, but we won 3-2 I think.

Game 2:
- we are allies, it was tied at 2-2 and my nade went SLIGHTLY rougue and TK'd Blazer at our base and then I got killed and they got away with our flag, I take full responsibility for this game.

Game 3:
- Strong finish! I thought the score was 3-0 lol but I was looking at the team record (Axis won all 3 games, so it was 3-0). I guess the score was 3-2, but I'm not sure. All I know is: DM WON THE GAME AND THE WAR! WWWOOO!!!! NEEEEXT!?

AAO, gg you really put up a good fight.

Blazer and Beast, great job guys, way to bring it home!
::cheers

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Talk about workin like a true team...We job boyz I am proud to be part of this team...Keep up the great work...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
GJ guys lets keep owning, man i like how we have been active and kicking ass ::cheers

Stream:

W

weiwei

look

"Oh," said wow gold the broker, seeing wow gold him look at this and the other articles in the heap, and wow power leveling not perceiving that the portrait was of himself: "It is a small lot of stuff that was knocked down to me at a cottage sale out on the road to Marygreen. The frame is a very useful one, if you take out the wow power leveling likeness. You shall have it wow powerleveling for a shilling."weiwei1978123

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

Sorry I know this is an old thread but it said IRISH was in AAO, I have never been in that boob of a clan and never will... Idk where u got i was in AAO from...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
sorry Buzzed, someone told me it was IRISH, so I put that in there, guess they were mistaken.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
who was it then? like whatw as the AAO name... AAO Newbie? i mean clownie :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I dont remember, I can ask aao to see if they remember.