Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hi guys,

As per a few requests to have some music added to the site, I have just added a page where you can listen to peoples playlists. So far MorbdFrc has submitted 10 for his Metal Playlist. And he will be submitting some more for his Rock Playlist.

Everyone can be their own DJ if they are willing to email me (protouchmobile at Yahoo.com) the mp3 or m4a files they want on their play list.

To see what it will look like visit:
http://www.dmclanforum.com/misc.php?do=page&template=dmtunes
or click on DM Tunes in the top navbar, between the arcade and who's online links. It doesn't look like it but it was actually about 5 hours of work to find a way to make this happen. So don't piss all over it.

The player is not desinged to auto start, just incase you dont want to hear the music or you are at work or school or somthing. to start the music just click the play button or click on a song in the playlist.

The DM TUNES link in the navbar has been set up to open in a new link. This is so you can keep the music playing in a separate window while you surf the forum and web in all the other tabs. So just keep the DM TUNES tab open at all times and the music wont stop as you surf.

So don't start suggesting what all music you want because that is pointless just email me the songs you want, and I will upload them. Be sure to include the name of each song in the email. It works best if you email the songs one at a time.

Shadow

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Only half of them were in the format I needed or could even open. No offense but your "obtuseness" made me realize that I need to look for an easier solution, so I found this new thing called Dizzler, It's pretty sweet. It's like Yahoo music on steriods. There are like millions of songs that you can search for and they play instantly. There are also some video, games, and some actual radio stations. So it's pretty cool. And the best part is someone else picks up the bandwidth tab!

BTW, the new link for the page is called DIZZLER and it's on the top navbar. So it will be easy to find from now on.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It's kind of hard not to take offense at being called a dullwitted stupid idiot Jeff. I knew that two of those songs were WMA encrypted. I tried to decrypt them so I could convert them to MP3, but I couldn't figure out how. I sent them anyway because I thought you might know how seeing you know a bit about computers. And yes man, that DIZZLER is a lot better idea, and by the way I tried it. The searches are extremely fast and give you exactly what you want, in a word Jeff, its 'AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. Thanks a lot for adding it man!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hmm this is better than magicly downloading stations
nice find shadow

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Hey what do you know, some appreciation! Thanks guys. Hope you put it to good use and explore the other options, like arcade games, and videos inside DIZZLER as well.