DeMon Gaming & Team FeaR

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
We are 21st on the platinum ladder but we haven't played any matches for a few days, once we start playing again we will move up I have no doubt.

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
We are 21st on the platinum ladder but we haven't played any matches for a few days, once we start playing again we will move up I have no doubt.
PLease follow up with this bro, too many times have I seen team members say this and then later, BAM! DEAD. (Teams ofc, not the actual people :lulz:)

D

den24cb

We played 5 placement matches and we are already higher then you guys. lol

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
We won 9 in a row but we lost 2 of our qualifying matches otherwise we would probably be higher... so i can see how that is possible.

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Yo firevice and Nitro we need to start playing again but it seems like you guys are never on, whats the dealio?

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I'll make sure alex knows once he gets back from work!

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
posts deleted.

hunter and den please take this somewhere else.

den this is your last warning. clearly the two day ban didn't teach you much.

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ehhhhhhh, i don't think so. Con shows a bit more respect.

• New threads
  • Latest posts
  • Hottest threads
  • Most viewed

About Us

Do you want to stay up to date on all the latest CoD news & leaks? We're here to help with that. Do you exhibit bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us. Are you looking to join a Team? Or a Team looking for members? We can help with that too.

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Views
Members
Latest member
BigMike
Top Bottom