Dead Space (360 and PS3)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I recently borrowed Dead Space from a friend, and I just beat it, and I thought I'd recommend it to all you people.

It's a 3rd person shooter very similar to RE4-style gameplay (over the shoulder camera, laser guides to target, etc), and I know that some ppl don't like 3rd person, but I think it's real easy to get used to.

The story is fairly basic to start with: You are Isaac, an engineer on a team of people sent to fix up a HUGE mining spaceship. When your ship arrives at the mining ship, something doesnt seem right, all the lights are off. You crash land, and realize that the shit has officially hit the fan, and there are some sort of monsters that have gotten on board. You and your team are determined to survive and find out wtf happened to the ship and it's crew.

So anyway, the gameplay is really fun, the story is really interesting with lots of twists, there are tons of weapons and you can upgrade them all, and you can dismember enemies and use their body parts as weapons!!!

It's scary at times, and really intense throughout.

I really liked the game and I would definitely recommend renting it (it's not too long, but it has a lot of replay value if you want every achievement).

Here's a pretty cool trailer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAiHfqnbGYo[/ame]

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I'm glad you loved it cpt. I think the only really scary part was at the end cut scene. That bitch scared the shit outta me. And if you didn't understand, ill explain it to you in the SB, i dont wanna ruin it for the people. And there is going to be number 2.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i posted a trailer called "lullaby" but nobody was interested :( sadfaec