cod4 inactivity

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
only stupid people go into public games and recruit. if you have to go to a garbage game, you will pick up garbage people. the only reason i brought up CSS is cause you said i should stick to my easy PC stuff. at least when i talk trash its from actual experience seeing as i have played both games.

ill make a video from some plays ive had over the past few days that arent in public servers.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Sigma, Flip poons hard in CS. I know this from experience, i.e. getting pooned.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
vivid your team has an all time record of 2-5. you might wanna find some better players.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
FLiP, go ahead. All i'm saying is how the hell do you want me to recruite without going into pubs?
like i said. i cant just pull good people outta my ass.
and good people do play Pubz.
if you think your so good at CS then why don't you try out for a pro team like FeaR? Instead of sitting around here and doing nothing. Because so far i haven't heard one thing for your CS part of the clan.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
there are websites, the program mIRC is probably the best.

ive never heard of a pro team called fear...

im not sure if im gonna make a team now.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no they dont. they only have COD:WaW and COD:4

the onyl leagues that have pro teams are CAL CEVO and ESEA and none of those leagues have a team fear. at least in the USA

Stream:

lol team fear isnt css its just cod4 and now waw.
and css sponsors are harder and more serious then cod4 because you do more lans on css then cod4 plus cgs is alot more public then mlg

Stream:

FLiP, go ahead. All i'm saying is how the hell do you want me to recruite without going into pubs?
like i said. i cant just pull good people outta my ass.
and good people do play Pubz.
if you think your so good at CS then why don't you try out for a pro team like FeaR? Instead of sitting around here and doing nothing. Because so far i haven't heard one thing for your CS part of the clan.
... i dont know godlike people or other mlg worthy players....

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
idk what "set" means to you but for me it means my roster is already made and full.