cod4 inactivity

Stream:

Console: Headset:
commanders of cod4 you need to get active and get your teams going theres nothing happening for cod4....
literally nothing
its kinda anoying when there is commanders doing nothing for the game and commanders that say there with dm but there the only dm on the team.

also who is commanding teams for cod4?
i know sigma is but he doesnt take any invites or party chats or anything
and idk if vivid is or not but who is and what team also if theres enough dms that arent on a cod4 team can i get commander and train them on how to be pro so they can play gb's on a Great team.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Dead truth right here.
1. You having commander - NO. You havent been DM for over a week again yet and your asking to be commander AGAIN.
2. We are doing stuff. Me and Pulse go into pubs for a reason to look for good people that we could train into possible GB potential. Theirs alot of no named potential out their.
I invited you.. Last time I checked you were suppose to come to my game seeing i'm commander. Not me going to your game. I invite you for a reason. We try 8-9 people out each night for our clan.
2. We can't do GB because of the over ride lock and play offs becuase the winter season is over and the spring season hasnt started yet.
3. Goes back to what i said above about the trying people out.
4. Not everyone wants to scrim every second of the damn time were on.
5. It's getting to be nice out and most of us aren't gonna be able to get on so much.
6. I'm not trying to be a dick about this post but it's kinda annoying hearing this bull crap lie that were inactive but yet were on every night and me pulse and den play pub snd's each night your just not on when we are. Just because you don't see us scrimming doesnt mean were inactive.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Im on almost every day (not this week of course bc of spring break).

I play with Shwayze, not sure if he is DM or not.

I think I'm pretty good, but that's just my opinion lol. If you guys want me to help, invite me to games/parties.

Stream:

sigma when you are on you never take invites or send them...

and really your leading this team but have you done anything as a team even a single scrim or practice? or anything like that?
im just saying that half of the roster probably doesnt know each other or do any practices like that

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah again. Number 6. We are on. And my ass I don't send you invites. I invite you everytime you get on.
I'm not gonna take your invites if i'm with the clan. And you know den and pulse. the only one you dont know is Zz DeFiiNe zZ and I cut AoX iiLeGiiT Xx.. So yea most of the people do and yea we do scrim. And we don't need to scrim if were all playing pubs together. we're working with eachother on our teamwork. Fighting against our team doesn't help. Playing with them does.

Stream:

playing with them does yeah but dont you think running strats with "just" your "team" would help to?

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
Our cod 4 team roster is:
DM vivid
DM Eustace
DM Charlesk
DM joker
and me

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
sigma if you ever plan on getting good in gamebattles, the best thing to do is scrim and never pub otherwise you will be bade 4ever~

if your gonna recruit players, recruit people who dont need to be trained and kids who know wtf they are doing and look elsewhere other than pubs because pub kids are garbage.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
No shit flip. It's hard when every good person is already picked up. Stick to yer easy comp shit and i'll stick to the 360 shit.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
sorry but last i checked sigma, all the big FPS console titles were point and hold the trigger down go full auto jump in the air and go prone in mid air oh hai my gun shoots perfectly straight no matter what i do oh look i just jumped in the air with a sniper and flick shot you kind of games. cant do that in CSS :) shaddup.

every good person isnt already picked up. clearly your lacking in the looking portion.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
If i'm lacking in the looking portion why would i be going into a pub you retard? I cant finger my butthole and a pro come out and be like
HAI LET ME JOIN YER TEAM!
and all you talk about is CSS like 2 people from the clan play it and you have no proof your even good at it.