CoD 5 GB team update

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
If i had a 360 live i wud join buh i dnt pay 4 dah shyt no more itz all bout ps3 Cod 5::blunt

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
we do still have a ps3 team.... ur just on your 360 to much to notice

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Kevin, ima make a new 360 live acc, yayayayayay! we can play together again (no homo... kind of)

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
dammmnnn riiigghhtt, we are tearin it up boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Oh nvm.. thought you we're talking about cod4, my b.

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

invite me to the team please !
gb account : R4W_EMERICA
gt : I KarTooNzZ

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
im sorry guys, But we arent allowing anyone on the roster just to boost...our roster is set with 6 people, and I e-mailed turtle beach about getting sponsored yesterday and we have to have a set roster, so sorry guys.....But wish us good luck!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Lmao, in all honesty GR8, your not gonna get sponsored with a 10-6 record and all your GB's are above 100k, the only sponsor you'd probably be able to get is a GFX...

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
we're 12-7 BTW, and it doesnt hurt to try and atleast have them watch us, we will get sponsored eventually, cuz we get better every GB

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Woah, 12-7.. Big difference, I'm just throwing it out their and i mean not everybody is as bad as you guys are facing, i looked at the teams you won against and theirs nobody that was really that great, same with the people ya'll lost to, like gj on the start but im just saying get top 100 then people like turtle beach and promodz will start to sponsor you.. My team is sponsored by www.promodz.com i now get 15% off everything they sell, we didn't even think about asking them to sponsor us until we got our 24-1 record...