CAN I TRYOUT 4 M ON MOHH2 ???

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
O WOW LMFAO Flip just shit on every mohh2 player alive and everything he said was right

Stream:

★Baller★

1st Lieutenant
your logic makes zero sense. they took away jumping so that horrible kids, im guessing people like you, didnt have to learn the extra tactics or skills to become good. taking away jump made it easier for bad kids, like you, to kill kids who used the jumping to their advantage. they made the gewehr slower, so that people, like yourself, who sucked at the game, could eliminate yet another weapon, like nades, from good players arsenals so horrible players like you, wouldnt get your ass handed to you by people who actually dedicated time and practiced with the gewehr, like me to gain skill with it.

please dont talk about running from defeat. thast what health respawning did. so when someone was about to kill someone, someone like you, you could run away and in two seconds have full health rather than mohh1, it was either kill, or be killed. and in order to get health you had to ill your opponent so that you could sit in the health point without worry, but in mohh2 it was like "well im shitty so ill go around this corner and come back out a complete shitty man."

i hope your kidding about mohh1 being too slow. anyone who was decent at mohh1, which im guessing your not one of those people, knows mohh was a much faster paced, and took more overall skill to play.

if your ingame skill is as slow as your brain is to taking the time to type normal english, then it would be the other way around as you were clearly too slow for mohh1.

although the passworded games thing was a plus. but bad kids disabling weapons cause they sucked with the theirselve shows that mohh2 is for the shitty kids and anyone who has an ego from being good at it was and is shitty aswell.

i was at the top of the game for over a year. any veteran who was actually good will agree mohh1 was better. thats why all the good people played it more. mohh2 was for kids who wanted a dumbed down easy game that catered to their shittiness.

/endrant.
Actually the reason they changed it so much was to make it more realistic, and I'd say MoHH2 is more realistic than MoHH1, especially because you can't keep jumping all over the place in a real war.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
mohh1 is and will always be better than mohh2, mohh2 is so slow and i hate how people call me "nade noob", i mean wtf, damn pussies cant kill me before i cook and throw it, they should be fucking dead, and i love the fast pace of mohh1

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

mohh1 is and will always be better than mohh2, mohh2 is so slow and i hate how people call me "nade noob", i mean wtf, damn pussies cant kill me before i cook and throw it, they should be fucking dead, and i love the fast pace of mohh1
so true moh1 will always be better then moh2 if they make a moh3 it better be more like moh1 if EA wants there sales to go up

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
your logic makes zero sense. they took away jumping so that horrible kids, im guessing people like you, didnt have to learn the extra tactics or skills to become good. taking away jump made it easier for bad kids, like you, to kill kids who used the jumping to their advantage. they made the gewehr slower, so that people, like yourself, who sucked at the game, could eliminate yet another weapon, like nades, from good players arsenals so horrible players like you, wouldnt get your ass handed to you by people who actually dedicated time and practiced with the gewehr, like me to gain skill with it.

please dont talk about running from defeat. thast what health respawning did. so when someone was about to kill someone, someone like you, you could run away and in two seconds have full health rather than mohh1, it was either kill, or be killed. and in order to get health you had to ill your opponent so that you could sit in the health point without worry, but in mohh2 it was like "well im shitty so ill go around this corner and come back out a complete shitty man."

i hope your kidding about mohh1 being too slow. anyone who was decent at mohh1, which im guessing your not one of those people, knows mohh was a much faster paced, and took more overall skill to play.

if your ingame skill is as slow as your brain is to taking the time to type normal english, then it would be the other way around as you were clearly too slow for mohh1.

although the passworded games thing was a plus. but bad kids disabling weapons cause they sucked with the theirselve shows that mohh2 is for the shitty kids and anyone who has an ego from being good at it was and is shitty aswell.

i was at the top of the game for over a year. any veteran who was actually good will agree mohh1 was better. thats why all the good people played it more. mohh2 was for kids who wanted a dumbed down easy game that catered to their shittiness.

/endrant.
This is simaler to the speech he gave me wen he trained me into wut i am now... MR.BIG DICK LOL

Kill4 learn how to talk u fcking monkey FLIPFL!!!holysheep