Call Of Duty Soon To Become An Xbox 360 Exclusive?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
saw that microsoft was looking into buying activision. would be a stupid move to make call of duty 360 exclusive because it's already only a port to the ps3 and they sell millions of units as a result of the minimal effort to port it. they would lose half their sales if they limited it to the 360. but hey microsoft has done stupider things.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
saw that microsoft was looking into buying activision. would be a stupid move to make call of duty 360 exclusive because it's already only a port to the ps3 and they sell millions of units as a result of the minimal effort to port it. they would lose half their sales if they limited it to the 360. but hey microsoft has done stupider things.
Yeah I would be really surprised if this actually happened.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
This^ They would see a sales decline in Call of Duty by well over 50%. Keep in mind that PS3 and 360 users don't account for all of their sales. They would lose Wii, Vita, and maybe PC (depends if they make it xbox exclusive or microsoft exclusive) sales too.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Fuck that. I mean ~33% of their sales come from this console (ps3) alone. don't even have halo, no gears. We live off 3rd person single player. This is the only mainstream, besides bf, on ps3. If they make this move, very poor business move.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
lol, your crazy, i mean i have both game consoles, but still it would suck if i cant decide on my own but oh well im just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
u mean Dizz nutz? nah im just playing

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Not official. Fake fake faaaaaakkeee

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
hey im not crazy, my therapist will tell u that lol. but seriously cod I wouldn't miss it . just my opinion on the game. online wise never truely loved it, campaign yes alot better than other shooters campaigns.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Let Microsoft have it, just adds to there already shitty exclusive games. And this guy says ps3 is "on the ropes" he is a moron ps3 is out selling the Xbox ( yes xbox has more consoles sold only because it came out a year earlier) and he says ps3 only has Europe, Europe is huge. Lol also ps3 has about 15 more exclusives than killzone. This guy is a joke, needs to learn facts.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Let Microsoft have it, just adds to there already shitty exclusive games. And this guy says ps3 is "on the ropes" he is a moron ps3 is out selling the Xbox ( yes xbox has more consoles sold only because it came out a year earlier) and he says ps3 only has Europe, Europe is huge. Lol also ps3 has about 15 more exclusives than killzone. This guy is a joke, needs to learn facts.
I agree with u on the sales stat. Microsoft has sold about 4.3 million more units than Sony and they released a year before. That's pathetic. What I disagree with u on is the shitty exclusives. Gears and Halo suck?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I agree with u on the sales stat. Microsoft has sold about 4.3 million more units than Sony and they released a year before. That's pathetic. What I disagree with u on is the shitty exclusives. Gears and Halo suck?
Can you name any other good exclusives besides those two?