Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
http://www.mohhforums.tk
http://mohforums.yoo7.com

Who remembers www.mohh1.net?
This is a site that I've been involved with for almost two years, now. It used to be solely Medal of Honor Heroes based, but we've expanded it into Call of Duty and SOCOM. As the site gets more popularity, we plan on expanding each of those sections further, as needed, as well as into other games.

The site has just gotten restarted (it was dead for awhile. We are reviving it.), so it currently only has about 10 members who are active, and an official staff has not been decided.
The forums were opened to the public just 2 days ago. Don't be turned off by the lack of posts: The forum used to hold over 30000 messages, but we cleared them out as part of the revamp.
We are currently looking into an affiliation with SBC and Resistanceonpsp.net. Hopefully that will work out.

Check it out, and see what you think! The more people we get to join, the better.

My username, if you wish to contact me, is mhmm...

Feedback, good and bad, is welcome. (When it comes to feedback, I quote Tor: "lol")

Thanks for reading and checking out the site!
-Mentalist

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I remember MoHH1.net. I registered on the new site. I'll try to be active.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
In the future, I plan on setting up one day of each month where we all get on MoHH for a reunion-type thing. :D

Thanks, Tyler!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Not quite! I changed a few parts.

-The first line.
-The end of the first paragraph.
-"Yesterday" in paragraph two changed to "2 days ago".
-Added Resistanceonpsp.net to the affiliate list.
-Added/removed several lines following.
-Added Tornub quote.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Soviet was present on the site just a few days ago, and asked to be admin. He wasn't made admin, obviously, so I'm not sure if he'll come back or not.