Bloody Sunday: PI and FL War RESULTS!!!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
PI War:

6v6 on MOHH1

1. Exorcist
2. Flip
3. Dman
4. DiabloKid
5. Hova
6. Cpt

1 game, first to 10 flags. DM won 10-8. This was a long, drawn-out battle, and their defense was truly amazing. We went on something like a 4-0 run and it really helped us out. Outstanding job by everyone involved, we showed what DM is all about!

FL War:

5v5 on MOHH2

1. Blun9er
2. Flip
3. Blazer
4. Cpt
5. Dfan

Game 1

DM wins 3-2, close game, great job mates.

Game 2

DM wins 3-1, we had BAR's, FL had that swiss cheese look going for them.

DM WON THE WAR WWWWOOOOOO!
(GG by FL though)

So, DM won both wars back to back, and it was exhausting, but we did it! Great job men, thank you so much for gettiing organized and showing up. And thank you to all the guys who were ready as reserves.

::cheers

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I wanna say cheers to all for the victories. The FL war felt like the momentum was always on our side. I had a blast, guys, thanks for being the best teammates ever!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
DM4L! The PI war was truly awesome, i think it was one of the greatest wars. It was intense and didn't seem like it would ever end. Good job guys. We Da Best!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Way to fucking pwn those fucking dirty ass bitches. (PI)

FL, better luck next time.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I knew DM would stand supreme against any clan.I 1st want to say great job to our moh1 guys,you have shown PI that we truley rule moh1.2nd I cant say enough for my moh2 boyz,you guyz make DM shine in any situation.I had no doubt we would win both warz.To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

very nice job, wuts it like warring in a game with complete silence, not being able to rly communicate with ur teammates?
anyway good job.