Black Ops2 Multiplayer info...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hijacked and Plaza will be the fan favorites. And Cargo will be top 3 map selection for GB.
Perhaps. Express, Hijacked, Plaza, Raid (SnD), Standoff, and Yemen will be the main GB maps imo based on map structure and setup.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Meh, I like the Type 25 way more than the MTAR at this point.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
funny glitches...
[YOUTUBE]fZj2qqlfveU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ffjUb1h6iyI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]1VDqVTn_gEM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]7tiKJSv-tIA[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Prestiged last night. Took about 18 hours to get to level 55. Game is mad fun.

MP7 and MTAR. Use them. Also Dont bother wasting your points on a secondary weapon.

Also, no one is going to get reset L4W. The leader boards aren't even on.

Best game type to rank up on: Kill confirmed. Picking up tags is worth double the amount for a kill. I.E: Kill someone = 100 points. Pick up their tag = 200 points. one kill and one tag pick up = 300 points.

This is very important. The first class default is called Operative. It is the best class. It includes Ghost, Scavenger, two of the best perks in the game. You dont get ghost until level 55. Use this class. SMGs are the best.

Happy Gaming.
Kill = 50 pts Tag = 100 pts Maybe an update?? but I'm not leveling up that fast -_-

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Kill = 50 pts Tag = 100 pts Maybe an update?? but I'm not leveling up that fast -_-
double XP? anyway i hate the mp7 i cant seem to use it as good as others. and the scorpion flys every were when i used it.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
i'm diggin the Mtar for some reason with quickdraw, stock, silencer...

it takes hella' long to prestige these weapons....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
How to unlock diamond camo...

[YOUTUBE]HGedTrH9C9M[/YOUTUBE]

In order to unlock it, you must “Complete all camo unlocks for all specials”.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
all those lil diamond studs makes it look like one of those cheap ass pieces of jewelry that you can buy from those kiosks at the mall.

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Multiplayer is kind of a disappointment.Shotguns and pistols are op. After I prestiged I just slipped str8 to Zombies.Best damn part about black ops 2

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Multiplayer is kind of a disappointment.Shotguns and pistols are op. After I prestiged I just slipped str8 to Zombies.Best damn part about black ops 2
From what I heard and saw snipers are on the same par with smgs. They look so op.

Is the zombies part worth getting over black ops 1?