OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Dom on carrier with assault shield vs bots
[youtube]GDlP7HzcqRw[/youtube]

I can see these being spammed by blocking doorways and shit since I assume you have to be on a particular side to un-plant it.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I can see these being spammed by blocking doorways and shit since I assume you have to be on a particular side to un-plant it.
hopefully they make those areas unplantable. and the map kinda reminded me of Crysis.... but smaller

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
update:

a better look at camo's aaaaaaaaaaaaand reticle's.......enjoy......

It now appears that all of the Black Ops 2 weapon camos have been leaked to the web. Here are some new images of all the camo in first person thanks to @stevetherepo. Still no word on what it takes to unlock the camo. Keep in mind these are all the ones you can view in the menu, there still might be hidden (gold) camos.. Which camo is your favorite?

SOURCE: @stevetherepo

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
outlaw at this rate were gonna know everything about the game before we get it lol. keep it up :)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
outlaw at this rate were gonna know everything about the game before we get it lol. keep it up :)
I'll try...

For the first time in Call of Duty history, multiplayer servers are scheduled to launch on Nov. 13th when the game releases. The main logical question should be, midnight on which timezone?

The first official launch should take place at midnight in Australia (or New Zealand). Which should be:

West Coast: 5am (PST) Monday
East Coast: 8am (EST) Monday
UK: 1pm (GMT) Monday

The official confirmation we received was “midnight Nov 13th” but we find it hard to believe they’ll turn on servers depending on your timezone. There’s always a chance Treyarch can change their mind and launch just before midnight to test the system. Either way, this is the first time they’ve been turned on so close to launch. This could also be in response to the number of pre-sold copies floating around. With MW3, people were playing multiplayer 1-2 weeks prior to launch and stats were never reset. We’ll keep you posted if anything changes…
SOURCE: Call of Duty Status Page; CharlieIntel.com

This is why ALL leaked vids on youtube were only combat training matches...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
here's some homework for you guys...

All Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Map Layouts – Domination, Demolition and CTF

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Dom on carrier with assault shield vs bots
[youtube]GDlP7HzcqRw[/youtube]

I hope they fucking patch that beeping sound, that's going to get really annoying.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Hijacked and Plaza will be the fan favorites. And Cargo will be top 3 map selection for GB.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

Looks like Black Ops 2 will feature some type of exclusive “ELiTE weapon Camo” according to these photo from @SpoiledCrayons. What’s interesting to note is that the Camos are listed under the “DLC” tab. Still no word on how they unlock. The photos were taken from the retail version of the game and MP servers still haven’t launched yet according to Stephen. He did mention that Black Ops 2 received some type of update (26MB) this morning though..

During a recent IGN live streaming event of Treyarch’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, game design director David Vonderhaar went into some interesting details regarding the type of spawning system that you can expect in Black Ops 2′s multiplayer.

Spawning (re-entering a match after a death) can easily make or break a competitive first-person shooter like Black Ops 2. It can swiftly become a source of major frustration if players are constantly spawned either too far away from the action or too close to harm’s way. It’s never fun when a death is caused by a faulty spawn system and it’s something that must be handled with care.

Previous Call of Duty titles have always implemented slightly different spawn system set-ups – some more successful than others. Some titles have required significant patching before it was considered smooth. It can also differ from game mode to game mode within just one title. So, how do you get something so tricky and so touchy right? David Vonderhaar gave us a small glimpse into what the team at Treyarch had in mind when developing Black Ops 2′s spawn set-up during the live stream.

Vonderhaar explained that, ideally, a player should never feel so far away from the action that he or she needs to run miles just to get back into the fire fight, but one should never just be dropped immediately into harm’s way as well. That’s pretty obvious, right? While he couldn’t get into the mathematics, he did specifically mention the “3-second rule.” According to Vonderhaar, data is constantly being gathered during play tests to measure how often someone is shot at (or able to shoot at someone) within 3 seconds of spawning. The ultimate goal here is to make sure that that does not happen. If action is met within the 3-second mark, it might prove a little too fast-paced for most players.

Vonderhaar mentioned that, so far, the rate of successful spawning it pretty high, so hopefully that will be kept up after launch. We’ll see in only a few short days when Black Ops 2 drops November 13 on the Xbox 360, PC and PS3.
What do you guys think? Does that sound like a reasonable rule? Which past Call of Duty do you feel had the best spawn system so far?
Source: IGN Live Stream.

Servers are up & running

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status
I'm okay with some people getting a head start as long as they get reset on official release day.

Sources: https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/statuses/267038985967255552
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackops2/comments/12xrx8/servers_are_now_online/

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
player card/emblem editor for the rest of us....since a few already know :doh:
[YOUTUBE]d0PUaj4jP5w[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
what the fawwwwwkkkk.....
mods for Blops2...
[YOUTUBE]o46gGYeBtIk[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Prestiged last night. Took about 18 hours to get to level 55. Game is mad fun.

MP7 and MTAR. Use them. Also Dont bother wasting your points on a secondary weapon.

Also, no one is going to get reset L4W. The leader boards aren't even on.

Best game type to rank up on: Kill confirmed. Picking up tags is worth double the amount for a kill. I.E: Kill someone = 100 points. Pick up their tag = 200 points. one kill and one tag pick up = 300 points.

This is very important. The first class default is called Operative. It is the best class. It includes Ghost, Scavenger, two of the best perks in the game. You dont get ghost until level 55. Use this class. SMGs are the best.

Happy Gaming.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
so I can still choose my own guns when choosing a default class?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
No I am saying one of the default classes is the best class you can have until you unlock ghost.