Black Ops Zombie Marathon (360)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well I just found out for sure that zombies are going to be in Black Ops. Wasn't sure I was gonna get the game but since there are zombies, you know I have to now. If zombie mode is unlocked right off the bat you know I'll be in there taking scalps left and right and would love it if I had some wingmen like Royal and FV were in the past (WaW). So leave a reply if you wanna dessimate some grotesque mutated humans with the undisputed Zombie King.....cuz it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG night :D. Muahahahahahaaaaa

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Haha jess id help you but i got school and x360 is in my brothers room. Does any1 kno how to unlock the 3rd BO zombie map? Bc u unlock the second by passing the campaign

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Haha jess id help you but i got school and x360 is in my brothers room. Does any1 kno how to unlock the 3rd BO zombie map? Bc u unlock the second by passing the campaign
Are you 100% sure that the game comes with 3 zombie maps Rico? Cuz I've been debating whether to get the hardened edition that comes with the 4 WaW zombie maps, cuz if Black Ops only comes with 1 zombie map like WaW did then it's gonna get old fast. Need to know ASAP.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea bro i got the first two, but idk how to unlock the third

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Anyone? I only played one game of zombies so far and it looks pretty cool. Map is big, and I was playing by myself so I didn't get to unlock everything before I was eaten alive but it looks like there are teleportation chambers like last time, not sure about a weapon upgrader but like I said, I didn't get a chance to unlock all the doors cuz the map is big. Fun times in store for us.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dude that map is fun as hell, and I don't member them being able to hurt us through the window

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
To unlock all Dead Ops Arcade and "Five",go to the computer in the main screen and type "3arc unlock"
you get the pentagon map (five),which is pretty fucking sweet :D

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
To unlock all Dead Ops Arcade and "Five",go to the computer in the main screen and type "3arc unlock"
you get the pentagon map (five),which is pretty fucking sweet :D
that pentagon map is crazy. its definately really hard and there are some wierd ass zombies instead of dogs, idk what they are

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
The guy in red is not a zombie, I noticed his face still looks human except he gots a weird eye patch, u gotta use claymores to kill him
:)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Just died at level 21 on Kino Der Toten by myself cuz I was worrying about points instead of staying the hell alive. I'll get farther than that easy cuz that was only my 4th time playing by myself. Anyone wants to learn to be as lethal as myself I'll be happy to teach you. The King is back :)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Kino der totem is fun but those creepy crawlers are fucking annoying with there nova 6 gas, TIP: if u kill them with a knife (preferably the bowing knife) they don't explode, they just die ;)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Kino der totem is fun but those creepy crawlers are fucking annoying with there nova 6 gas, TIP: if u kill them with a knife (preferably the bowing knife) they don't explode, they just die ;)
Nice tip, I'm always getting hit by those annoying gases, and get overrun by zombies