Black ops 360 be on tonight

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Every on the black ops 360 team could you all get on tonight for a scrimmage at 10:00 pm EST. Roy asked me to post this.

Even if your not on the team your welcome to come, thanx.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
I'm gonna try! But I have to be host because it goes unreadable when I join other people's games.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I'm still getting ready for my grad party... and I have an enourmous headache, I'll try, but I am not making any promises

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Great job on showing up we did much better than last time Senufo they constantly used equipment and flak jacket without te bullcrap we did a great job. Even recruited 2 new players to the team! Don't see what is so hard about bringing in fresh blood. Good job everybody!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya and i did horrible, idk why cuz i usualy do good in GB.

but ya goodjob guys, we smacked them

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Nick is trying me out next weekend when I get a new BO! :D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Great job guys! Sorry I wasnt there I passed the hell out in bed and slept for 11 hours, felt great.

And please next time try and give more notice when we are going to scrimm instead of an hour or two before hand, thanks.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I let DM know when I was informed about 2 hours prior to the scrimmage. I'll set up the gb team and we will be doing matches within the week. I'm justgoing to need help organizing and running matches. But yeah toon you were dead tired it's cool. Even tho we did it with mlg rules and they used camera spikes and flak jacket. Btw what the fuck is up with hit detection in private matches. I was almost having a hard time wall banging them, I mean it's still what I do but damn

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I'm just glad we thoroughly trounced them when the radar wasnt on. I told highlighter or whatever his name was that once the radar was off I would eat him alive because he was taunting me the whole time. That last game I went 10-2 and killed him 4 times lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
No, I know that royal I wasnt being pissed about it just for future notice is all