Bin Laden DEAD

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Former C.I.A. commander was in charge of the mission. 2 Dozen N.A.V.Y. SEALs rushed in and hit Bin Laden in the head. He has already been buried at sea in Islamic Tradition. No U.S. losses however a U.S. helicopter went down due to mechanical failures. It was destroyed completely by troops for confidential reasons.
buring him in the sea is not Islamic tradition lol

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
The tradition is buried within 24 hours, they just dumped him in the sea cause they didn't know where to bury him so they fed him to the sharks :D

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i want to see legit photos not some photoshoped bullshit. i watched that vid nuke posted, they used the same photo that they used last apparently when he was pronouced dead they just photoshoped it. ya get the fuck outa here. then you dump him in the sea? what did we do with sadam's body, put his ass to the chair. i don't see us dumping his ass over sea, but we do it to bin laden ya i don't think so. i want to see legit pictures no some bullshit, or videos that could have just taken in the ghetto with a bunch of foreigners speaking different languages to make it seem like the combine he was supposedly in. i hope his ass makes a video saying im still alive and he has seen everything that has been going on in the past couple days then obama would look like a true dipshit
The reason Saddam was hung is because the US turned him over to the Iraqi people. They gave him a trial and executed him according to their law.
We could'nt do the same with Bin Laden, no government would've taken him. He doesn't really have a nationality; the Saudi's definitely wouldn't have been willing to take him.
And I'm sure the SEALS would've loved to take him alive, but Osama resisted. This isn't Call of Duty, you can't take many chances in real life. The SEALs were threatened, so they were forced to kill him.

and really? You guys honestly think this is all fake?
Think about it. You REALLY think the Obama administration would've faked this whole thing?

You think the Obama administration would fake Bin Laden's death while KNOWING that theres a huge chance that he will show up on the news the next day? Theres no way they would be able to get away with that, and they KNOW that.

Come on, you guys are a bit smarter than that.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
he wont show up in the news, media is controlled by the same people who control half the stuff around you, its a police state you cant go around practicing your rights without having the police arrest you for "disturbing the peace" or some other bs

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
America is a police state? really? thats stupid. I'm sorry, i don't usually dont shoot down ideas by calling them stupid, but thats a stupid statement.

Maybe you meant Pakistan is a police state. Well they're media isn't nearly as influential, he'll go to American media.
It's as easy as typing up an email.

but whatever, not the news.
He'll leak it through the internet. He'll make a video of himself holding up today's edition of some random Pakistani newspaper.
Everyone would see it, these things go around quickly.

You dont think theres a good amount of people that would love to expose this stuff if given the evidence?