Bin Laden DEAD

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head wonder who is the lucky cunt that got to keep that turban =/

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
he got no scoped in the head by OpTic Predator... GET IT RIGHT

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I do believe that he was killed yesturday, but i doubt that the main reason is to manipulate your attention away from your economic crisises, and obama`s decision to involve the Americans in every countries crisises. I personally dont believe that Obama isn`t a bad president, he surely isnt the best, however he has been doing a great job with the situation he was put into as a president. I surely do not believe that this is a frabrication to help in his re-election, because he will be re-elected. The killing of Osama will definately change the minds of many people, to also re-elect him. Alot of people just dont give Obama a chance, to show what he can actually do. This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I do believe that he was killed yesturday, but i doubt that the main reason is to manipulate your attention away from your economic crisises, and obama`s decision to involve the Americans in every countries crisises. I personally dont believe that Obama is a bad president, he surely isnt the best, however he has been doing a great job with the situation he was put into as a president. I surely do not believe that this is a frabrication to help in his re-election, because he will be re-elected. The killing of Osama will definately change the minds of many people, to also re-elect him. Alot of people just dont give Obama a chance, to show what he can actually do. This is just my opinion.
Hes had 4 years to do a good job, not one of his promises made have come through. Nuff Nuff dude.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
What if it was all BS from the US to try and take our attention away from the economic crisis?!? :hmmm:

Now there you go man thinking the right way

VID from Alex Jones you decide what you think honestlyy hes very credible alot of facts to back up for real check out all the other vids he has up they are all legit please check the links in the descrption before stating somehitng about the vid cause he backs everything up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBPVkpmoeg&feature=feedf

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Now there you go man thinking the right way

VID from Alex Jones you decide what you think honestlyy hes very credible alot of facts to back up for real check out all the other vids he has up they are all legit please check the links in the descrption before stating somehitng about the vid cause he backs everything up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBPVkpmoeg&feature=feedf
I go to his site occasionally to see whats up.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Osama's finally dead. This chapter can close, but the story's still not over.
Nevertheless, this is a true victory, and must be savored. This reminds us that we are one force struggling together to eradicate these terrorists from this world. This planet survived imperialism, slavery, nazism, and communism. We can survive terrorism.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
this dude aint dead..cheap trick by Obama to get his ass elected again

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
He's definitely dead, you're an idiot if you don't believe it.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
theres 99.9 percent sure thats osama but e need the other .1 percent to be sure and we dont know if thats the truth supa does have a point lol

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the White House is making a decision whether to release the pics or not.

Stream:

N

nuts

i want to see legit photos not some photoshoped bullshit. i watched that vid nuke posted, they used the same photo that they used last apparently when he was pronouced dead they just photoshoped it. ya get the fuck outa here. then you dump him in the sea? what did we do with sadam's body, put his ass to the chair. i don't see us dumping his ass over sea, but we do it to bin laden ya i don't think so. i want to see legit pictures no some bullshit, or videos that could have just taken in the ghetto with a bunch of foreigners speaking different languages to make it seem like the combine he was supposedly in. i hope his ass makes a video saying im still alive and he has seen everything that has been going on in the past couple days then obama would look like a true dipshit