Bin Laden DEAD

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Now is the time to be watchful for his sympathizers and those who wish to avenge his death.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Console: Headset:
Former C.I.A. commander was in charge of the mission. 2 Dozen N.A.V.Y. SEALs rushed in and hit Bin Laden in the head. He has already been buried at sea in Islamic Tradition. No U.S. losses however a U.S. helicopter went down due to mechanical failures. It was destroyed completely by troops for confidential reasons.
Islamic tradition? Man we just threw that shit in the water

Glad hes dead

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Amen! Someone on FB is talking about how unjust it is to take an eye for an eye and cheer that he's dead. But a man who had "stabbed so many eyes," my sympathy runs dry. I mean even as a Christian I'm not supposed to be glad someone is dead, but someone that made my best friend have to go into that Hell hole and so many other friends and family to everyone, deserves what they get!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
So hes dead so what. It doesnt mean anything in the long run. Someone will take his place, and the next leaders place and his and his and his until the end of time. Our Soldiers are still in the Middle East, doesnt change a Goddamn thing. We will never defeat terrosim, its to big and wide spread for it to be totally gone forever. Wake up.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well, its in hope that the rest of the organization will fall apart. I see where you are coming from but lets not ignore the real reason why we are there on top of it, OIL! I think it's time to start riding a bike to work again.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
dont forget that they only made it worse for the rest of the world and themselves....
The remaining Bin Laden worshippers are gonna go on a killing spree...

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Ive been praying to whatever is up there for this day to come since I was a lil boy.

And now its come, im like "lol, Now wut?"

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
What if it was all BS from the US to try and take our attention away from the economic crisis?!? :hmmm:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
So hes dead so what. It doesnt mean anything in the long run. Someone will take his place, and the next leaders place and his and his and his until the end of time. Our Soldiers are still in the Middle East, doesnt change a Goddamn thing. We will never defeat terrosim, its to big and wide spread for it to be totally gone forever. Wake up.
All I can say is. OUCH. Harsh but true.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
What if it was all BS from the US to try and take our attention away from the economic crisis?!? :hmmm:
I honestly wouldnt doubt it dude, either that or to make obama look like hes actually doing something good so the country can get all buttered up for his re election. Not gonna fucking happen. RON PAUL 2012.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Thats retarded, everyone still knows that the economy is bad.
thats what the government does. They throw shit up like osama and the royal wedding to keep ppl from caring about bad shit like the economy or pointless western intervention.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

and sorry for the triple post But quite honestly I wouldnt doubt if the fucker died of kidney failure 5 years ago.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
thats what the government does. They throw shit up like osama and the royal wedding to keep ppl from caring about bad shit like the economy or pointless western intervention.
Yeah I know what you're saying, they do things like this to take the economy away from being the main public attention.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
and sorry for the triple post But quite honestly I wouldnt doubt if the fucker died of kidney failure 5 years ago.
I read that somewhere that it was know that he had some lung disease around the time of 9/11 so I doubt he would've survived if he did...this all just obama trying to get re-elected like you said