Big mohh2 prac tommorow February 5th!!!

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey guys just a reminder practice will be at 9 est tommorow. i have mentioned this to many of u. if u have the game u better show up or have an excuse, cause we are trying to get this prac as close to a 16v16 for tommorow. And the roster still up in the air so come if u even wanna have a chance.Oh yeah and we are prac with KA and IP(ovbiously)
PPL coming please post.
1.DM Beast(hopefully if i get my psp back)
2.DM Blazer(yay!)
3.DM Quake
4.DM Mongoose
5.DM Shag
6.DM TheVid
7.DM MyStEry
8.DM Noz16x
9.DM Royal1Wun
10.DM GetdaFlag(hopefully)
11.DM Gods Hero(hopefully)
12.DM BL4K J4K(assuming)
13.DM SwrdFyt
14.DM Pwnzord72

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i might just come on for fun.... its been a year since i played the game

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yo man can we start it at 9:30? because I got to work to 9:00 EST and I wont be home til 9:15...so I'll probably be late if you cant make it 30 minutes later...if you can't I understand completly.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Hmmm 9:30 would be amazing bcuz the MoHH1 scrim. mite end then i could come to this scrim. =) Even tho i rly cant stand the slow playing speed of MoH2 (Imma Jumper and since i cant on MoH2 it pisses me off)
But yea i'd like to come if i can

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
9 PM is just too late for me on weekdays, maybe we can start this earlier for people who are already on Mohh2 at that time and can just continue a scrim until the real time?

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
yeah well some of u want it earlier some later... so 9 is the median time and it was set a while ago if ur a lil late thats fine but just show up for at least half an hour, cmon ik i made this thread on short notice but we need more then like 6

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I will make it around 8-9, can't we just start the scrim at 8 if we have at least 4 guys on?

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
hmmm i dont think i can come at 8.. but ok.. 9 isnt that late even if u play from 9-9:30 but yeah u can make a game but come to the lob at 9 and tell every1 in scrim 2... and be on site at 9 every1 if u can

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
fuck i gotted in trouble and couldnt get on. can ew do tomorrow?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
That was a pretty fun scrimmage, I think some of us got better and some of us fucked off and left (shag and quake)

Plus KA and iP showed up late and that pissed me and Beast off.

But all in all I think it was a pretty successful practice.