BF3 PS3 Commander Issue

Would you like CK to hold down fort and give Ballin reigns later or new commander?

• CK

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • New Commander

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hello team,

Your commander Ballin Dog's PS3 has unfortunately broke. It will be a month or two before he gets a new one, a tough spot to be in for this new game. I'd like you all on the team to realize that Ballin has great potential but has yet to show it, he was jipped out of BC2 leadership because GB took ladder down and now is just in another unfortunate circumstance.

As your CC, I am here for the people, both you on the team and him so what I ask is would you rather have me hold down the fort til he is able to command or is someone else interested in the position. If someone else you do NOT have to give up the reigns when he comes back but it would be nice to consider letting him have influence. If you want to hold down the fort like me, then thats fine too. We have never been about whose the biggest and brightest show off, we've been a team and have led as a team. Either way, success will be the main priority.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Does it much matter? Give it to the person with the most BF GB experience.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I would go for it but I'm only playing BF3 until Mw3 comes out so I wouldn't be the Leader for long.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Sooooo.............nobody acknowledges what I did for bc2? I think I'd be perfect for the job

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
only because I don't know what it is you did. I may have not been active on the site as I was when CK was leader :O. Just going off of prior knowledge.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea Spades is perfect for the job
he's a good recruiter, commander and has lots of BF Exp.
nuff said fluff.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Alright, this is not a popularity or gratification thread, we are simply trying to get this show on the road. Spades PM me your cell number and I will discuss this with you.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Yea I forgot all about Spades give him the Leadership if he has done it before he can do it again.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I sincerely agree, he and I will talk. Til then please be patient and keep practicing

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Hey so are you guys going to make a GB team? I'll be more then happy to join for 2weeks. :)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Your new commander will be Spades! :D He will be filling in Ballins position until the playstation error is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.