BC2 Update #2 "Final Draft" :P

Stream:

C

Coolking101

To my team,

This week starts the recruiting process! We are also using a new rule, ALWAYS TAG DM, not [D][M] or stuff like that.

--------------------Roster Time Baby!!!------------------------------

Leader: Coolking101

Co Leader: KrazedXSpades and (to be earned*)

Members: Filisalot and Deadly Cobra ---We may have captains positions!!!

NOTE! There is NO repeat NO competition for Co Leader, it is something to be earned. As a result, I will wait as long as it takes for the right person!

Remember that the Co Leaders will be leading during the week from Monday to Friday afternoons as I cannot play (because of schoolwork and Mom is a Navy Vet so strictness is high in my house!) However, I will assume full leadership on weekends, days off, and school breaks! (Dates will be posted in another thread)

For Co. Leadership I am looking for someone that gives me what I call, "Modern Combat Chills," a term from my past. This is someone that will make me feel like I'm fighting along side someone from the game I started leading on back in the stone age. Don't ask me how to be like that, if you are I will know.

Co Leaders on this team have a huge responsibility so theres no goofing around when its time to get down to business!

SO BC2! LETS KEEP IT GOING!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER! IN SOVIET RUSSIA, DM+BC2 (with some Vodka introduced) KILLS YOU

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I updated it lol, found out I could use powerpoint 2010 :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Im gonna take a tryout :).Lets set it :).I got +3 timezone. If it could be tomorrow or thursday. Then its alright :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
WHEN?!? :eek:.I got some AUG skills now. Soon to be Augsome XD. I dont bother finishing medic anymore. I stick with one. :) and hey with that new rule. Those who doesnt have DM on their psn name. Shud make another acc? :O

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
WHEN?!? :eek:.I got some AUG skills now. Soon to be Augsome XD. I dont bother finishing medic anymore. I stick with one. :) and hey with that new rule. Those who doesnt have DM on their psn name. Shud make another acc? :O
Im sure its clan tag

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Yes it is a clan tag and Spades is getting back to me for a time on the t.o. If it reaches Friday, I will do it

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Nooooo... Not friday <.< shitt.My school follows other school days. Sat-Wed. Hmm Tomorrow would be okay for me :). Then if not. I gotta wait for a time.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Woah Sat-Wed? Nice Dark sounds good. BTW hope you guys go far. Dont just stop doin GBs cause of a loss

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
We had more losses then wins for a while, I don't think that's gonna be an issue

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Dark, can I give you a TO tomorrow night? Whats you PSN again? Spades needs it

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I wont be on tomorrow night, i gotta go to work. I can play sat morning, cause sat night i work also. but im free sunday

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
xDarkKniightx is my psn. Bro wat time in your place. Im gonna do the math <.<

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Im on est time. Im typing this right now before I go to school and it is now 6:29 a.m.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm i mean like. What time in your place when your gonna try me out tonight. Idk if i can. Put the time when u want to try me out then ima do math and post here if i can come.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hmm i mean like. What time in your place when your gonna try me out tonight. Idk if i can. Put the time when u want to try me out then ima do math and post here if i can come.
good luck in your tryout bro.