banned from ftb2....AGINE

Stream:

DM PoiiNt.BLaNk

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Fireteam bravo 2.

DM Joey when you try to log on into your account it will give you a number. Call that number.

Next listen to the computer operator talk and give you options. Press 3 (PSP information)

Next it will give you the options, 1. For generaly used options press 1, for intalation and troubleshooting press 2, for getting online press 3, for information about firmware updates press 4. DO NOT CLICK FOR ANY OF THESE. IT will repeat all of these a couple of times about 5 or 6. Then it will say something to the sort of

"Please wait while we connect you to a sony operator" or some shit like that. Then simply tell her what happened. I was online socom fireteam bravo 2 the other day for the playstation portable and was banned by a hacker but i do not hack. I do not have custom firmware or any sort of modified psp. I would like to have the ban lifted. She/He will ask you for your email your PErsona(ftb2 name) and first and last name. Within 36-48 hours they will lift the ban or will send you a email. But more then like they will un bann you. Enjoy.

Stream:

lol well thats why i have it easy since name bans are only for 24 hours im back in one day instead of doing that XD

Stream:

DM PoiiNt.BLaNk

1st Lieutenant
some r 3 days some r a week. mine was for life. MAc adress ban. from a hacker. it happens bro

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dam joey tht sux. i hope ur back soon! im bout 2 come back from my week ban in like an hour lol

Stream:

mac address bans xD na i can get past tat as well but i stopped playing for now so have fun with the hackers xP

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Its just a Mac address ban Joey lol.

If you have the late3st version of NitePR you can instantly unban yourself, however you need to create a new name.

Stream:

lol or the easy way out. wait 24 hours change that thing for the PSID or w.e and come back on xD alot easier

Stream:

DM Joey8899

Demon Messiah
thanks for all the information guys but i think ill just wait my current ban out only like a day left....