AVA Vampire wants to tryout i was ranked 7 in MOHH2

Stream:

A

AVA Vampire

AVA Vampire.i want to try out for DM. I was ranked number 7 on MOHH2 but i didnt play for a while so idk what i am now but still in the top 100. I want to try out for DM on MOHH1 thats what im playing now but plz try me out soon. Message me AVA Vampire.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
If you want a mohh1 tryout: talk to Flip or Cave.

If you want a mohh2 tryout: talk to me or Batman

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
why are legendary mohh people wanting to come in our clan?!?!?!?!?!?hahaha

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
na rid this guy was really good at mohh2, but mohh1 im not sure.

You shouldnt have a problem getting in for mohh2 if you get a tryout but for mohh1 i think he should start playing deathmatches with HMG's

Stream:

A

AVA Vampire

I still havent been tryed out i have a 3.5 kill to death ratio

i need a tryout i want to join DM. im really good and i want to join. so plz i need a tryout. like i said i waz ranked 7 in MOHH2 but i want to try out for MOHH1

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I saw him when i made an appearance on mohh ''after 6 months of not playN it'' he was in B-Forest, had a score of 44-20 or something like that. had pretty good nade's. Maybe tryN jump in our scrim tonight on mohh.

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

i thought vamp didnt have moh1.....at least he didnt in december..

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Vamp, we will gladly try you out, I posted who you need to talk to. We will be on mohh1 tonight, and mohh2 next weekend.

Stream:

A

AVA Vampire

ill be on

i will not be able to try out this weekend. but i will be on alot for 2night,tomorrow, and for a couple hours friday! But tonight is the best night may 28 if u can. i really want to join DM and im on about every night from 8-11pm EST. excecpt for weekends i can only be on every other weekend cause i got to go to my moms and they have no internet. but try me out 2night may28 or tomorrow may 29 at about 10pm EST. and if u can't i will try out whenever u want but we need to set a time because im not really starting up AVA im just using my old name. im just using it for now but i only want to join DM and i only made AVA in the 1st place in MOHH2 to impress DM so that u would let me join. Any way i would make a really good member for DM and im the best at clan wars. i have an AIM itz ChanMiller007

Stream:

A

AVA Vampire

want to message me?

if u want to get in touch wit me i have an AIM.itz chanmiller007

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
he has a good nade.

I havent seen cave in a while, so youll have to talk to FLiPSiDe

Stream:

A

AVA Vampire

i have

i've sent a message to flip 3 times and he has never messaged back

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
I played wtih vamp in a room yesterday on moh1.....It was italy City and was very good. 32 kills and 6 deaths i believe at one point. Im starting to really play moh1 a lot to hopefully be allowed to War with DM on moh1 and im getting better, but i was very impressed by Vamp. Hopefully you can make the team! Good luck man!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
9 and I scrimmed against AVA Warwolf and AVA Vampire.

It wasnt really that fun, we were using kara and mp40

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'm sorry Vamp that you haven't been handled with. I will try you out anytime for mohh1 now that i'm commander. I couldn't pass up your talent so as soon as you see this, send me a message telling me when you can get that try out