ALL PS3 MW2 MEMBERS READ

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i hit level 70 1st prestige finally so im ready to start GBs. we're using the old gb team i made but never used, so ignore the shitty symbols and avatar. please tell ME if u want to join because im not just adding every ps3 play whos on this site. so far its me and blazer and bearswin, maybe xiirated, im sure tank and bronx are gonna do it, so yea thats who we have. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-...m/team-ladder-winter-2010-seas/edit?v=profile thats the team

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
ok so i hit level 70 1st prestige finally so im ready to start GBs. we're using the old gb team i made but never used, so ignore the shitty symbols and avatar. please tell ME if u want to join because im not just adding every ps3 play whos on this site. so far its me and blazer and bearswin, maybe xiirated, im sure tank and bronx are gonna do it, so yea thats who we have. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-...m/team-ladder-winter-2010-seas/edit?v=profile thats the team
ridds got yellow light again, so add me. GB is lordlander. danke.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Can i get in on this? Im asking because i never was even on ridds

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
once i get my PS3 back and get to lvl 70 and get my classes sexy, ill either join DM (1st) and/or play dubs with my neighbor

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
dude send me an invite on gb! of course i want in on this :biggrin:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hmm totaly got lazy on this one lol. EVERY1 i need ur gamebattles account username exatly cuz i cant find anyones.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
xFaNTiNx ... i beat Uncharted2 so ill start playing again

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
hey sry michigan that i havent been on. damn computer with its viruses ha and yes i made a GB account i just have to sign into yahoo and confirm it but ya im in

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
mine is Drator98 if i can join? which will i probaly wont be able to join

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

as soon as i get to level 70 when im ungrounded ill help as much as i can shouldnt be too long now