AAO v DM 8v8

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
lol nades own BAR.... hhaha no shit nades kill in 1 hit most of da time. nades in my eyes, well the way u guys use em, is noob. there is a stage in the game where ppl only use nades... but it isnt a stage for u. thts like all u guys use. we warred R4W right... me and roll.. they were using guns 1st round. we won 3-1
then they only used nades... im serious not a single gun kill in the last 2 rounds. tell me how thts not noob? And 2 me im good from when ive started... i only got this game 3 and 1/2 months ago and u all prolly had it from begining and mohh1. so i dont suck stfu. we did beat u A20 btw. sooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
now imma go downstairs and enjoy a couple ::cheers
a buh bye now::fuck you
Personally, I believe only noobs complain about the use of any weapon, Because u are new to the game ''3 months'' I can see Y u are still stuck on limited weapons and Whinning. Some ppl ''that have played for a while'' get sick of certain weapons, and try to master all of them. Nades are a big part of war. ''as figured out by the vets of DM Moh1'' and other clans. Not our fault that ur gun cant hit shit at a range, stay outa the nade range then..................

PPL who get owned, allways find exuse's as to Y they looked so bad, U HANG IN THERE CHAMP! UR FUCKEN SPECIAL! :thumbup(1):

Stream:

A

awge tea g

lmao u little bitch shut ur damn mouth...tryna look cool in ya damn car..jus keep drivin pussy

and yes DM i will answer for lollis, umm try to get maybe one more?? if u cant! then it will be 5vs5, aight peace

no more shit talkin!! till after the war

Major Meats Reply To Your Pussy Ass.
Yeah dude, I drive a Truck. And im guessing it cost more than u have made in 2 years of working at McDonalds. I also work on the drilling rigs..... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGN0hMhPJ7w[/ame] and im guessing I could pull your arms off and beat u with them. Pulling on steele. Is a lil tougher than flipping burgars. Cause im guessN u hide behind keyboard's lippN ppl. Guess that saves u the insurance of getting your jaw wired back together.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Stfu AAO, we ain't shit talkin unlike you and it was already clarified that this was a war thread, not for your prissy lil bull shit. Go start some shit on your own lil site.
And at least Major Meat has a car.....

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

DM WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA U AAO PUSSIES

AAO--------->likes it in the ass

i hav nvr heard of an AAO being good at mohh2.....and i was fucking GODLY at tht game, i kno who is good, and AAO is not

Stream:

A

awge tea g

lmfao ok u guys are too cocky..and btw i work in the union dumbass..fuckin mcdonalds?? u shittin me?? and anyone can make that shit up cuz u dont look that big, and btw u really couldnt rip my arms off becuz one of my arms are probbly bigger then both of urs

Stream:

A

AAO InNuRFaCe

lmao u little bitch shut ur damn mouth...tryna look cool in ya damn car..jus keep drivin pussy

and yes DM i will answer for lollis, umm try to get maybe one more?? if u cant! then it will be 5vs5, aight peace

no more shit talkin!! till after the war

Yeah dude, I drive a Truck. And im guessing it cost more than u have made in 2 years of working at McDonalds. I also work on the drilling rigs..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGN0hMhPJ7w and im guessing I could pull your arms off and beat u with them. Pulling on steele. Is a lil tougher than flipping burgars. Cause im guessN u hide behind keyboard's lippN ppl. Guess that saves u the insurance of getting your jaw wired back together.

idc if ur AAO STFU that was a rude "reply" the dude made a good point and ur actin like ur pro by trash talkin him if u get killed u get killed dont complain...and yes he looks cool in his car :) and no u shudnt answer for lollis...you shud get cut

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah dude, I drive a Truck. And im guessing it cost more than u have made in 2 years of working at McDonalds. I also work on the drilling rigs..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGN0hMhPJ7w and im guessing I could pull your arms off and beat u with them. Pulling on steele. Is a lil tougher than flipping burgars. Cause im guessN u hide behind keyboard's lippN ppl. Guess that saves u the insurance of getting your jaw wired back together.
Owned.

Stream:

B

booger

AAO sucks huge flaming red cock in the ass.. i played against 4 of them today and their garbage.. and u work in the union and shit my ass mr my names G4yness you prolly do take it up the but with yer whole clan.. 1 big orgy between all of you?? GL w/ that.. and Yea i can war these butt pirates...

Stream:

TR B4NSHEE

AAO is fuckin noob, if someone is about to cap your flag are you gonna sit there like a dumbass with a bar or stg and just shoot at him or are you gonna be fuckin smart and nade him and send your flag back quick? thats why AAO sucks they have no common sense and they are so noob they cant even use a nade right. AAO::fuck youu

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea that dude brags about working in the union. i just graduated and got in the ironworkers union. i wonder how long it took that bitch to get there.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Hey AAO, don't sweat when you see all these hate posts, you'll be doing enough of that tomorrow when we war you. Don't dehydrate on us.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
does aao hav a cod 4 side to the clan cause if u guys happen to have one...:D

i want to see u guys trash talk trash with my Gamertag above u guys.

o yea, if u guys cant take a loss so easily then might as well quit casue itll be a long road ahead of u guys for mohh::cheers

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
OK LISTEN UP!

The war will be TONIGHT, probably 5v5 depending on how many DM's shoow up.

I think it's 9pm eastern... be there and bring your A game.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
all the chicks will forced to come to DM tonight as they will be unattracted to AAO after we rape them and they will be forced to

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok so I thin so far we have:

Cpt
Flip
SK

Ummmm we need more people. Cyc disappeared without giving me a straight answer and I think Hova and Nick cant come.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i know i can be there.

Dman also said he'll be there.
Chosen said he MIGHT be able to make it.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok that was a disgrace AAO. You challenge us, you have enough guys, but you refuse to war us after making us wait because your best player wasnt there... Fuck that. You forfeit.

Thank you DM, at least we were there, in game, on time, like a REAL CLAN.

AAO, next time, grow a pair.

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

yea AAO was actn gay, they wudnt make the game...

they have no chance at all. AAO players have never impressed me. DM u better win this war, or this thread will not look so good in the morning :furious: