no nades (stupid wit 16 players huh?)
snipers on
10pm eastern monday the 30th

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
10PM eastern?? -> too late.

and if you get your precious snipers, we should get nades....
but watever, if it'll stop your bitching thats fine with me.

we gotta wait for Cpt to approve of this.
But i suggest you pick a different day, Monday night' isn't good for me either.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
... Cpt and I talked with lollis yesterday but we gotta find a time that works for every1 not just AAO but we will see how many we can get on Monday

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah Lollis you have to compromise a little. We can war on monday night, but it will probably be like 5v5 or something, depending on how many we get.

And as mentioned above, if you get snipers, we should get nades lol but whatever.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I hate to admit it, but i might be able to make it then. But I don't want to be waiting on members to show up so another time would be good.

Stream:

A

AAO InNuRFaCe

well if we can do this war can we just do a tdm...its always been a ctf

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
tdm? that is not a war lol. CTF is a war, we will ctf, or we will do nothing.

Stream:

A

AAO Lollis

lol why the hell would there be nades in a 8v8? thats 32 possible nades at once :thumbdown:...... And how is 10pm eastern to late lol? what is your bed time 9? j/k j/k.. Ahhh oh well

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Have you ever noticed that almost all wars are at 9pm? Are you that scared of a nade, there's no possiblity that 32 nades flying at once in a war...unless there is a hack but still. I got shit to do, shit to see, and people to talk to after 10. I could say the same about snipers, i always thought they were useless in wars., especially big ones.

Stream:

A

AAO Lollis

they r useless in small wars. usefull in big wars. only good sniper u have in ur clan is CptReilly:thumbup(1):
as for the rest of u who try to snipe :thumbdown:

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol don't go underestimating every DM, i snipe no scope like a king back when i used to play mohh2. And idk if you weren't talkin bout Hov and his imaginary wife, no i'm half that but i got a life

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

i think we shud make this war tommaro night at 9:30 pm est

i cant make it on monday either

AAO GUNNA GET RAPED

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

they r useless in small wars. usefull in big wars. only good sniper u have in ur clan is CptReilly:thumbup(1):
as for the rest of u who try to snipe :thumbdown:

Lollis, u suck at mohh2, y do u even try to make u or ur clan sound good?

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
hmm lollis thats a good one considering i have the craziest snipe the game has ever seen. Also... Cpt put me on his top 5 sniper list. I bet you havnt even seen most DMs snipe cause we are busy mg every1 asses, but we all know how to snipe. So dont talk shit about us till you beat us... Oh right sorry that will be never.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
nickfantin can hold his ground as a sniper ::big pimpin.

LoLLies you make no sense. You hate nades cuz their 'noob' to your noob clan, but you say this:

AAO Huge NooB said:
they r useless in small wars. usefull in big wars

Listen to this song.. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPYKZCVRBBk[/ame]

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

AAO u guys should just give up seriously... A20 maybe small but we have whooped u 7 times and u guys havnt beat us once...I think u should probly learn how to war b4 ur warrin the best clan in the game...We beat u 6 times and u said it cuz of nades so we warred u w/o nades and still owned u...And then u accused our whole team of hackin LMAO...I have no fuckin idea how to hack...I dont even kno wat u have to do to hack...And seriously snipin? The only clan snipin is useful against is AAO LOL, cuz u guys are standin still tryin to snipe us lol...I killed u guys so many times snipin in war but i never would had sniped if u hadnt...DM gonna tear u guys up...